• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghostz and that premature laugh and got owned 

47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You quoted a non published, non peer reviewed inconclusive research, they even said so themselves 

The actual published research Journal that was peer reviewed said the Samsung phones can be used to a accurately measure it. 

You guy butt blasted always :mroff:

I’ll trust the OXFORDS studies over your attempts to try argue your way out, LOL. 

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’ll trust the OXFORDS studies over your attempts to try argue your way out, LOL. 

4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

okay, I seen you petal this nonsense before.  Now I'm going to have to check you. 

Found your source: https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/question-should-smartphone-apps-be-used-as-oximeters-answer-no/

Let's look at an except from it where they go over a researcher who tested the reliability with a Samsung phone. 

ghostz1.jpg

OK,  now lets look at the actual published journal from the researcher who CEBM references above.

source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0735675719301706?dgcid=rss_sd_all

spacer.png

Wow complete opposite from CEBM's conclusion.    Eat shit ghostz, you been exposed.  

9 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Samsung DITCHED the feature for the s20 because it flat out... DIDNT work. Yikes, again... they don’t support it, but y’all do. LOL. 

really? samsung said that>

post where they said that it didn't work, and clearly you can't post your previous article because it got completely dismantled.

so show us the proof that samsung said it doesn't work.

I'll wait.