WTF This fat bitch commercial I nearly vomited.....

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Meh. You can't have it both ways crying about people being fat and eating shit but then bashing Obama's school lunch plan.

"We found that the implementation of the new meal standards was associated with the improved nutritional quality of meals selected by students. These changes appeared to be driven primarily by the increase in variety, portion size, and the number of servings of fruits and vegetables," the study concludes, according to a statement.

A bigger feat, however, was suggested by data showing that meal participation has barely changed. In the school district that the study examined, the number of students who ate lunch at school declined by only one percentage point after the new standards, from 47 percent to 46 percent.

Then why are obesity rates still so high among kids? A single school lunch doesn't make a difference when they're eating like shit everywhere else.....the lengths you go to bash Trump are pretty sad dude.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calvin Klein's new billboard in NYC:     Tell me the Earth isn't an alien experiment and they haven't been cranking up the batshit dial.  

"Life is short. It's even shorter if you're fat."

How the fuck is this allowed to play randomly on any channel,          And how is that even responsible. Ice Cream company telling people it's okay to kill them

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

the lengths you go to bash Trump are pretty sad dude.

You didn't refute the study, so I won't even acknowledge the first half of your post. As for this garbage shit-post, I didn't even bash Trump nor was that the point of the post.....what the fuck.

He blamed Obama for these kind of advertisements (initiating the "debate"), I simply found that odd considering the intention of their school lunch initiative.

I don't know how you can get tangled over such a simple post chain.

Edited by Substatic
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You didn't refute the study, so I won't even acknowledge the first half of your post. As for this garbage shit-post, I didn't even bash Trump nor was that the point of the post.....what the fuck.

He blamed Obama for these kind of advertisements (initiating the "debate"), I simply found that odd considering the intention of their school lunch initiative.

I don't know how you can get tangled over such a simple post chain.

You suddenly brought up Michelle's lunch program as an attack against Trump's changes to it (which is why you targeted dyno in the first place). You're not fooling anyone.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You suddenly brought up Michelle's lunch program as an attack against Trump's changes to it (which is why you targeted dyno in the first place). You're not fooling anyone.

I randomly googled GOP opposition towards her lunch program and that was the first link. I can find many more examples if you would like.

The entire point of my post was to show how stupid those 2 Obama posts were.  And they WERE stupid.

As part of this effort, President Barack Obama established the first-ever Task Force on Childhood Obesity to develop and implement an inter-agency plan that details a coordinated strategy, identifies key benchmarks, and outlines an action plan to end the problem of childhood obesity within a generation. The goal of the action plan is to reduce the childhood obesity rate to just five percent by 2030 – the same rate before childhood obesity first began to rise in the late 1970s. In total, the report presents a series of 70 specific recommendations, many of which can be implemented right away.

P.S. You're triggered over an article with Trump's name on it, but funny how you aren't giving them shit about bringing crazy Obama conspiracy theories which actually started this debate.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

You guys act like bitches over the silliest shit. 

This. I couldn't give less of a fuck.

I get that having this sort of thing pushed hard by the media is slightly irritating, but at the end of the day, who gives a fuck. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. 

Meanwhile some of you people lose your fucking minds. Life is to short. Why waste energy getting riled up about this dumb shit, there's far better things you could be doing. 

58 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is a joke, while the one in the OP is clearly trying to convey a 'its ok to be obese' body positivity message.

the other commercial also promotes that its okay to be a fat sweaty neck-bearded blob

And not only that, but avoid drinking healthy water, and drink those ultra-caffienated chemical shit.

That is literally going to cost us in ER bills for that guy's upcoming cardiac event.

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

most liberal men won't care if they see a big fat girl, 

More conservatives and conservative ran areas are obese, by a decent amount.

Some of this is linked to GOP policy and conservative mindsets, going by studies (and common sense).

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Cell said:

This. I couldn't give less of a fuck.

I get that having this sort of thing pushed hard by the media is slightly irritating, but at the end of the day, who gives a fuck. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. 

Meanwhile some of you people lose your fucking minds. Life is to short. Why waste energy getting riled up about this dumb shit, there's far better things you could be doing. 

"Life is short. It's even shorter if you're fat."

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Or extremely bitter which results in high blood pressure.

:yeshrug:

Good thing I don't have high blood pressure.. A common side effect of being fat.

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Good thing I don't have high blood pressure.. A common side effect of being fat.

and people who are generally high stressed, which can be any body-size.