WTF This fat bitch commercial I nearly vomited.....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calvin Klein's new billboard in NYC:     Tell me the Earth isn't an alien experiment and they haven't been cranking up the batshit dial.  

"Life is short. It's even shorter if you're fat."

How the fuck is this allowed to play randomly on any channel,          And how is that even responsible. Ice Cream company telling people it's okay to kill them

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

dat non answer dodge :mj:

Yeah he couldnt answer because he knows I'm right. How the fuck is it not a double standard?

9 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I asked you to specify and you chose to dodge. 

Unless there is a hidden post I don't know what you're talking about.  

10 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Care to elaborate? 

9 hours ago, Liquid said:

Your general retardation, or your hot take on this? 

9 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Great chat. 10/10

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Unless there is a hidden post I don't know what you're talking about.  

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You obviously know I want you to elaborate on "my hot take on this". 

One is selling a product, the other is displaying acceptance. If you want to compare beer commercials vs cigarettes commercials you have a point. People have no issues with fat people being the butt of jokes, being clumsy, or just there as a side character. Portray a fat person, not even as a sex symbol but as a confident person and people like you act like bitches about it. Kevin James had 3 TV shows where he had hot wives and no one batted an eye. Show a big girl dancing and it's some how the downfall of society. 

Like someone said before, when Michelle Obama was simply like "eat some vegetables once in a while and move around" she was vilified by the same kind of people bitching about stuff like this. Hell, when Chris Christie was running for president he proudly stood there in his shape and told people he'd make sure kids had pizza for lunch. No out cries for perpetuating unhealthy eating. People come in different sizes, skin colors, fashions styles or whatever. Acceptance isn't too much to ask.

Universally, bullying is looked at something bad in society. One of, if not the biggest causes of bullying is the notion of the odd person out because they have a lower social status. Promoting you're not less of a person because of your size isn't something negative to promote. The problem with right wing people like you is that at your core, you really dont want anything to change. Especially those who benefit from entitlement the most. The things you're willing to change have to be easy, or "cost" you nothing, or have to be fast. Progress is not fast or easy. It takes some work, in both a passive fashion as well aggressively. 

I will cut this off here but I could write an essay on just your bullshit in this alone. 

10 minutes ago, Liquid said:

One is selling a product, the other is displaying acceptance. If you want to compare beer commercials vs cigarettes commercials you have a point. People have no issues with fat people being the butt of jokes, being clumsy, or just there as a side character. Portray a fat person, not even as a sex symbol but as a confident person and people like you act like bitches about it. Kevin James had 3 TV shows where he had hot wives and no one batted an eye. Show a big girl dancing and it's some how the downfall of society. 

Like someone said before, when Michelle Obama was simply like "eat some vegetables once in a while and move around" she was vilified by the same kind of people bitching about stuff like this. Hell, when Chris Christie was running for president he proudly stood there in his shape and told people he'd make sure kids had pizza for lunch. No out cries for perpetuating unhealthy eating. People come in different sizes, skin colors, fashions styles or whatever. Acceptance isn't too much to ask.

Universally, bullying is looked at something bad in society. One of, if not the biggest causes of bullying is the notion of the odd person out because they have a lower social status. Promoting you're not less of a person because of your size isn't something negative to promote. The problem with right wing people like you is that at your core, you really dont want anything to change. Especially those who benefit from entitlement the most. The things you're willing to change have to be easy, or "cost" you nothing, or have to be fast. Progress is not fast or easy. It takes some work, in both a passive fashion as well aggressively. 

I will cut this off here but I could write an essay on just your bullshit in this alone. 

Why don't they ever try to make fat men sexy on tv? Ever thought of that? They dont advertise fat men acceptance at all. 

And nor should they. It's unhealthy, it's costly to healthcare systems. We should be striving to be healthy, not accepting obesity. We shun smoking as an unhealthy habit, we should be doing the same with over eating. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why don't they ever try to make fat men sexy on tv? Ever thought of that? They dont advertise fat men acceptance at all. 

And nor should they. It's unhealthy, it's costly to healthcare systems. We should be striving to be healthy, not accepting obesity. We shun smoking as an unhealthy habit, we should be doing the same with over eating. 

Men dont have to be portrayed as sexy. Unattractive men always get the more attractive, younger woman regardless of what the look like in commercials, tv shows, and movies. No one is promoting eating unhealthy, they are promoting acceptance. There has always been, and always will be heavier people. If you want to talk about generalized healthy eating, then we'll have to address food being made unhealthy as a root cause. Like I said in the other thread, you're ignorant and lazy. You dont want to hear what you dont agree with, which I can't be a hypocrite about as I prefer not to suffer fools. It's just made more damaging by the fact that you're willfully ignorant on top of it. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Men dont have to be portrayed as sexy. Unattractive men always get the more attractive, younger woman regardless of what the look like in commercials, tv shows, and movies. No one is promoting eating unhealthy, they are promoting acceptance. There has always been, and always will be heavier people. If you want to talk about generalized healthy eating, then we'll have to address food being made unhealthy as a root cause. Like I said in the other thread, you're ignorant and lazy. You dont want to hear what you dont agree with, which I can't be a hypocrite about as I prefer not to suffer fools. It's just made more damaging by the fact that you're willfully ignorant on top of it. 

I know that there have and always will be heavier people but the "healthy at any size" messaging is just wrong and dangerous. You must agree with that right?

5 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Amp was amazing. Kickstart was shit. I'll keep drinking mountain dew and killing my sperm. You guys eat your soy.

mountain dew tastes like shit