WTF This fat bitch commercial I nearly vomited.....

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

It feels to me like Substatic is just smart enough to see through the Dems, yet continues to support them due to cognitive dissonance. :ben:

I can just get a feeling from him that he wants to flip parties. Him making this thread is good evidence.  

It's as if people are vote on bigger issues than Ice Cream commercials and fake culture wars.

I find the some things on the left annoying like the fat SJW bullshit, but they are nothing burgers compared to big issues. The Right gets it wrong on much larger issues that actually matter. So I vote Democrat.

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calvin Klein's new billboard in NYC:     Tell me the Earth isn't an alien experiment and they haven't been cranking up the batshit dial.  

"Life is short. It's even shorter if you're fat."

How the fuck is this allowed to play randomly on any channel,          And how is that even responsible. Ice Cream company telling people it's okay to kill them

Posted Images

Just now, Substatic said:

It's as if people are vote on bigger issues than Ice Cream commercials and fake culture wars.

I find the some things on the left annoying, but they are nothing burgers compared to big issues. The Right gets it wrong on much larger issues that actually matter. So I vote Democrat.

Obama and Biden aren't left. They're basically a continuation of George Bush's policies though, with a weird left slant sometimes thrown in socially. Every honest leftist has acknowledged this, including Jimmy Dore, Cenk Uygur, etc. 

So I odn't know what you're voting for/defending at this point. At least Trump isn't a Bush republican. 

If you're not allowed to promote people smoking in ads you probably shouldn't be allowed to promote obesity. Seems like a double standard to me.

4 minutes ago, Liquid said:

You bring up Q, and then try to call other people a cult? Q followers who believe Trump is fucking Batman or something? 

My point is not whether it's true or not. 

My point is that they were calling Dems a cult, well before others started calling Trump a cult. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Obama and Biden aren't left. They're basically a continuation of George Bush's policies though, with a weird left slant sometimes thrown in socially. Every honest leftist has acknowledged this, including Jimmy Dore, Cenk Uygur, etc. 

So I odn't know what you're voting for/defending at this point. At least Trump isn't a Bush republican. 

I'm voting for and defending center left policies and ideas. 

Trump's and the GOP ideas are garbage and he sucks. Also he had his chance with Covid-19 and the Economy, he flopped miserably. Next up time for Uncle Joe' to try.

Just now, Substatic said:

I'm voting for and defending center left policies and ideas. 

Trump's and the GOP ideas are garbage and he sucks. Also he had his chance with Covid-19 and the Economy, he flopped miserably. Next up time for Uncle Joe' to try.

Had his chance? He did everything reasonably well IMO. Sent out massive stimulus payments to everyone, and encouraged job creation as much as he could. 

You can't really blame him for something completely outside his control. :|

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

It feels to me like Substatic is just smart enough to see through the Dems, yet continues to support them due to cognitive dissonance. :ben:

I can just get a feeling from him that he wants to flip parties. Him making this thread is good evidence. While Liquid Pimp (huge Dem) defended the ad saying "what's the big deal?"  

Advertising has historically promoted unattractive white men in power/sexual fantasies where they have hot wives/girlfriends and the world throws itself at their feet. Bucking the trend and showing different body types, family units, and such is fine and dandy. People on this board are butt hurt over BLM, Antifa, trans people protesting. Upset over Colin Kaepernick kneeling, upset over female game writers, upset over fucking ice cream commercials...it's like is there zero tolerance for anything that isnt coddling white fragility? 

I'm not aiming this at Sub, but the most vocal supporters in this thread are the same antisocial racist that have been crying bloody murder over everything. Disabled people spend money, fat people spend money, Gay people spend money, Trans people spend money. Let them have some fucking things too,  Jesus Christ. 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

My point is not whether it's true or not. 

My point is that they were calling Dems a cult, well before others started calling Trump a cult. 

Stupid people misusing a word means what exactly? What is even your point? Did they invent the word cult or something? Is there ever a moment in the day you dont say something fucking stupid? 

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Had his chance? He did everything reasonably well IMO. Sent out massive stimulus payments to everyone, and encouraged job creation as much as he could. 

I disagree with this opinion based off of the facts I have read and know. Many of which countless medical experts and health professionals agree with.

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/12/21218305/trump-ignored-coronavirus-warnings

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/8/21242003/trump-failed-coronavirus-response

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/10/trumps-coronavirus-response-a-denial-of-science-and-facts-john-kerry.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/with-trump-leading-the-way-americas-coronavirus-failures-exposed-by-record-surge-in-new-infections/2020/06/27/bd15aea2-b7c4-11ea-a8da-693df3d7674a_story.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-failed-coronavirus-response-reopening-exacerbated-first-wave-2020-6

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/15/donald-trump-coronavirus-response-world-leaders

And most Americans agree with me on that as well. 

But even if not for his Covid-19 bungling, which will be one for the history books, I would not vote for him. I do not like his policy ideas or that of the GOP. I'm not an old dude.

Edited by Substatic
41 minutes ago, Substatic said:

If he shut down the country before-hand, two things would happen:

1) It wouldn't work because the US is so massive. 

2) You'd be criticizing him for prematurely shutting down, and the media would cite Sweden as an example of why everything should have been kept open. 

Also, realistically, not a single country has fully "dealt" with this. This isn't really a fair criticism, and you know it. 

19 hours ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

The most puzzling part about all of this is they keep pushing this shit on the general populous who is actually disgusted by this kind of stuff. 

GOa7XHz.png

You can run any campaign but you cant change what men like. Chubby chasers are such a small part of the male population. Plus unless you have medical issues youre fat because you have no willpower.

Edited by Team 2019
3 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Reasonably well?

Lmfao, he fucked up everything in every possible way.

@Liquid If it's a silly conspiracy that there are cult-like elements in the Democratic party, then riddle me this.

John Podesta received an email from a friend (we know this from Wikileaks) asking for a favor. The friend used the word "Thelema" in the subject line, instead of what a normal person might write, such as "Favor." This is the Wikipeida article for Thelema:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema 

Uhm...how do you seriously explain that?