This should make Bodycount and DCop really mad, "Check On Your Black Gamer Friends"

Check On Your Black Gamer Friends

In the midst of social upheaval, we should work to reclaim the gaming community as affirming spaces from everyone.

Check on your black gamer friends. Listen to their stories. Think about how you can affirm their presence in the real and online gaming communities you inhabit.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/check-on-your-black-gamer-friends/1100-6479319/

lol.

Edited by Substatic

let me drop everything, paying my bills, struggling to survive, burying two of elderly family family members and covering the funeral costs, let me drop of all of that ASAP so i can see how some little black or any other color dipshit 12 year old gamer feels about being made fun of in his little online games.

Fucking ridiculous.

hope you're doing O.K, little Jimmy. :rofl: 

• Haha 1
  • Ben 1

Why are you leftists always trying to get me to discriminate? Should I not check on my white friends? My other'd minority friends?

Why is everything with you people about discriminations based upon race? OH I know.

BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING RACISTS

:hest:

38 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

Why are you leftists always trying to get me to discriminate? Should I not check on my white friends? My other'd minority friends?

Why is everything with you people about discriminations based upon race? OH I know.

BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING RACISTS

:hest:

Stop pretending like you have any minority  friends

3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

let me drop everything, paying my bills, struggling to survive, burying two of elderly family family members and covering the funeral costs, let me drop of all of that ASAP so i can see how some little black or any other color dipshit 12 year old gamer feels about being made fun of in his little online games.

Fucking ridiculous.

hope you're doing O.K, little Jimmy. :rofl: 

so you still hang around with the lemmings on your xbox friends list, eh?

You can take consolation that they are almost certainly not black.

51 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

Should I not check on my white friends?

Don't really need to, since you can hear them make little pig whiney noises at both the top and bottom halves of the hour.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Don't really need to, since you can hear them make little pig whiney noises at both the top and bottom halves of the hour.

Let it out jer. :trump::hest:

• dead 1