Central Park Karen who called police on birdwatcher has been charged

The fact that both the suspect and victim are named cooper confused me the first time I read the story.

Only coopers I know are Anderson Cooper and hangin with Mr cooper 

lmfao seriously. that's awesome. 

she was making shit up and acting threatened by the dude even though he did nothing at all. racist cunt I hope she gets prison time, one year might be enough for her to reflect on her actions.

Edited by kaz BLackMage

Really bad time to cross a black person, your life is basically forfeit if you even look at a black person wrong nowadays. Hopefully she can at least get unemployment now that her life and career will be ruined, and she'll be ostracized and distanced from her family and friends for this exchange, while being made out to be sub-human racist scum.

If she just didn't say "african american" and just said "man", the situation would have been defused like any other petty argument between citizens on the street.

unfortunately she committed the cardinal sin of passive racism. Now she's going to be going on a years, maybe even decades-long recovery to get her life back on track.

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Haha 1
  • Ben 1
3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Really bad time to cross a black person, your life is basically forfeit if you even look at a black person wrong nowadays. Hopefully she can at least get unemployment now that her life and career will be ruined, and she'll be ostracized and distanced from her family and friends for this exchange, while being made out to be sub-human racist scum.

If she just didn't say "african american" and just said "man", the situation would have been defused like any other petty argument between citizens on the street.

unfortunately she committed the cardinal sin of passive racism. Now she's going to be going on a years, maybe even decades-long recovery to get her life back on track.

She can live with me. I think she’s hot.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Shut up bitch

19 hours ago, kaz BLackMage said:

lmfao seriously. that's awesome. 

she was making shit up and acting threatened by the dude even though he did nothing at all. racist cunt I hope she gets prison time, one year might be enough for her to reflect on her actions.

I'm glad she's getting charged with something but I honestly dont think she deserves a year in jail over it tbh. Definitely a fine and some community service but I think a year bid is disproportional. 

14 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I'm glad she's getting charged with something but I honestly dont think she deserves a year in jail over it tbh. Definitely a fine and some community service but I think a year bid is disproportional. 

This needs to become the norm now. One year in prison after potentially putting a poc in a life threatening situation by making shit up

13 hours ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

"Faces one year in prison" i.e. it's just a misdemeanor and she'll have to pay a fine

That’s fine. She got fired, her career is now ruined as she’s been outed as a racist, and she’s been publicly humiliated online. 

But I’m sure she’ll still have guest spots on Fox News, OAN and make a small fortune with her gofundme from MAGA beta cucks like you :hest:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Delita said:

That’s fine. She got fired, her career is now ruined as she’s been outed as a racist, and she’s been publicly humiliated online. 

But I’m sure she’ll still have guest spots on Fox News, OAN and make a small fortune with her gofundme from MAGA beta cucks like you :hest:

She can start a youtube channel and go full Tomi Lahren. :mj:

36 minutes ago, Delita said:

That’s fine. She got fired, her career is now ruined as she’s been outed as a racist, and she’s been publicly humiliated online

:smokefro: