So was Jonb banned or did he just stop posting here?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't blame him, everybody is suddenly into politics and not interested in discussing anything else. shit's annoying.

I'm done posting here.  I glance at the forum here and there to see if there is any gaming news but I dont plan to continue posting here.    This place sucks . All political garbage , the sa

Yall take care too.  Stay away from the rona . Except the sheep . Yall can eat Rona tainted dicks LOL TSHBO

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So.... ummm maybe you should message him if you miss your Lemming brother so much :shrug:

Yea, I suppose I could.... except we don't usually talk... cause we're not tight lemming bros like that.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea, I suppose I could.... except we don't usually talk... cause we're not tight lemming bros like that.

i sent him a pm. he probably just said fuck this place lol

1 minute ago, -GD- BLM said:

He just got some achievements recently so I'm sure he's fine.  Yea, I'm sure he said fuck it too.

2 minutes ago, -GD- BLM said:

He got tired of being owned, must be exhausting to constantly pretend that Xbox1 isn't a dumpster fire.

He will be back for the Series X show. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, kaz BLackMage said:

who the fuck cares, i didn't realize he was gone, he will show up soon. 

I don't think anyone did.... until Remij mentioned it.  "No one realizes I'm gone... I hate it" :jonb:

I find it REAL hard to believe that Gouko's gonna come in here and pretend that he hasn't noticed Jonb hasn't posted in 2 weeks... considering how much him and others here have commented on how much he posts, and how much they argue with him :tom: 

But yea... keep pretending :hehe: 

Was wondering who was gonna ask about his recent absence. Been several weeks since I've seen commas in no-man's-land. :ben:

• Haha 1