So was Jonb banned or did he just stop posting here?

Just now, Twinblade said:

I don't blame him, everybody is suddenly into politics and not interested in discussing anything else. shit's annoying.

Pretty much, and then there's jerry. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't blame him, everybody is suddenly into politics and not interested in discussing anything else. shit's annoying.

I'm done posting here.  I glance at the forum here and there to see if there is any gaming news but I dont plan to continue posting here.    This place sucks . All political garbage , the sa

Yall take care too.  Stay away from the rona . Except the sheep . Yall can eat Rona tainted dicks LOL TSHBO

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Yea, this shit sucks now.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

i keep my good convos for discord. this is like my trash can :trump3:

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

“Trump 2020”

don’t pretend you aren’t part of it

12 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Was wondering who was gonna ask about his recent absence. Been several weeks since I've seen commas in no-man's-land. :ben:

LMFAO that shit is his signature move, nobody else does it because they know how to fucking write properly (no offense jon). He's gonna blame it on mobile too. :hest: 

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That would be true if slow Jonny actually discussed games. 

Name one actual gaming discussion he had recently that wasn't him shit posting in a Sony or Nintendo thread? :mjpls: 

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe he realized that he's put in 20 years cheerleading for a flop console and reevaluated his life. 

I'm done posting here.  I glance at the forum here and there to see if there is any gaming news but I dont plan to continue posting here. 

This place sucks . All political garbage , the same few people that literally follow around the same people and shit every thread.

Every thread here is the same thing over and over . Also I think there are some irl mental people here.

Its not fun posting here anymore.  When it was fun , it was good times and most yall pretty cool people . Have fun :)

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm done posting here.  I glance at the forum here and there to see if there is any gaming news but I dont plan to continue posting here. 

This place sucks . All political garbage , the same few people that literally follow around the same people and shit every thread.

Every thread here is the same thing over and over . Also I think there are some irl mental people here.

Its not fun posting here anymore.  When it was fun , it was good times and most yall pretty cool people . Have fun :)

You were a good soldier. Take it easy. :salute:

11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

pretty fair post. be safe homie.

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

No one ever really quits SW, they just stop for awhile. Like smoking

after not posting here for a couple weeks you see how much of a waste of time this shit is , in its current state . I dont plan on coming back unless there are big changes made to this place but we all know that's never gonna happen . 

52 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yet you always interject your dumbass opinions in those threads so... You're dumb.