So was Jonb banned or did he just stop posting here?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't blame him, everybody is suddenly into politics and not interested in discussing anything else. shit's annoying.

I'm done posting here.  I glance at the forum here and there to see if there is any gaming news but I dont plan to continue posting here.    This place sucks . All political garbage , the sa

Yall take care too.  Stay away from the rona . Except the sheep . Yall can eat Rona tainted dicks LOL TSHBO

2 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

Don't worry, I'll outlast everyone here.

Pretty sure all it takes to make you run away sobbing is a little kid saying "die fascist, die" in a video game.

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Jerry I hope one day you will graduate from 40 yr old virgin/loser status . I truly mean that . Good luck bro . 

Since Good Will Hunting is the topic jehu-se-her must be the dude with the jerry-tail. Getting rekt. 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Since Good Will Hunting is the topic jehu-se-her must be the dude with the jerry-tail. Getting rekt. 

Actually that's is saucer.......I've referred to him as that character several times already. LOL

Thanks for trying, tho.

(also, if you actually pay attention to the scene, WIll Hunting is tearing him a new asshole because the ponytail guy is just parroting words without.................WITHOUT???? Without critically thinking on his own. Guess who I was claiming was doing that a couple days ago. LOL)

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually that's is saucer.......I've referred to him as that character several times already. LOL

Thanks for trying, tho.

(also, if you actually pay attention to the scene, WIll Hunting is tearing him a new asshole because the ponytail guy is just parroting words without.................WITHOUT???? Without critically thinking on his own. Guess who I was claiming was doing that a couple days ago. LOL)

No, it's definitely you. 

43 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

No, it's definitely you. 

No, its definitely the person who relied on obtuse semantics as the entire crutch of their argument, and purposely avoided the details. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

No, its definitely the person who relied on obtuse semantics as the entire crutch of their argument, and purposely avoided the details. LOL

It's definitely you. 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Time to be quiet, Clark. You're disturbing the peace. 

How do you like THEM apples, Clark?:drake:

you went through all that trouble, and you didn't even bother to use the best line in the scene. Congrats on stumbling again.

4 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

ok jon dies, can we go back to business, you melodramatic cuck fags

He'll be back for the Xbox event. Easy.

Jonb announcing that he's leaving the forum is like an episode of The Andy Griffith Show, where Barney Fife submits his resignation.

There's 5 episodes in which he does that. For every season he was on the show.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He'll be back for the Xbox event. Easy.

Jonb announcing that he's leaving the forum is like an episode of The Andy Griffith Show, where Barney Fife submits his resignation.

There's 5 episodes in which he does that. For every season he was on the show.

Seeing you post will make it very easy for me not to come back . Litetally nobody here wants to see you in every thread . Good riddance 🤣

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Seeing you post will make it very easy for me not to come back . Litetally nobody here wants to see you in every thread . Good riddance 🤣

GONCh1.gif