So was Jonb banned or did he just stop posting here?

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Because Arguing about Video cards, fake leaked console specs, HDR, LED/OLED TVs, Samsung/iphones, and sales is so much interesting :ben: 

If you're coming here for anything interesting you may be looking in the wrong place. 

It's a place to argue and post crap about pointless gaming stuff between a small community that have known each other for many years. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't blame him, everybody is suddenly into politics and not interested in discussing anything else. shit's annoying.

I'm done posting here.  I glance at the forum here and there to see if there is any gaming news but I dont plan to continue posting here.    This place sucks . All political garbage , the sa

Yall take care too.  Stay away from the rona . Except the sheep . Yall can eat Rona tainted dicks LOL TSHBO

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Anyone complaining about this forum should simply make threads.. lol bizarre. People ofc talk about what they wanna talk about. There’s only so much to discuss about games 

Exactly.  It's always the same people that bitch and whine about what others try to talk about, yet they never post threads themselves.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think getting rid of political discussion will have the side effect of gutting a lot of off topic discussion too, since a lot of those stories are intertwined with politics nowadays.

The politics side of the forum was a toxic cesspool. People just ended up disliking one another even more so than before based on their political status. Good riddance.

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Then don’t visit it?

Like I said, that shit doesn't have a place here. Don't like it? Go somewhere else. :juggle: 

this thread should be closed because it isn't gaming related, its more political than anything and we don't want this kind of stuff here!

Just now, kaz BLackMage said:

this thread should be closed because it isn't gaming related, its more political than anything and we don't want this kind of stuff here!

It's forum related tho :cosby2: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's forum related tho :cosby2: 

it has nothing to do with games. closed and banned. 

politics was forum related too on the sub forum. just saying :D 

Edited by kaz BLackMage
1 minute ago, kaz BLackMage said:

it has nothing to do with games. closed and banned. 

politics was forum related too on the sub forum. just saying :D 

:patpatpat:

• NPC 1
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:patpatpat:

I mean no more news posts? If somethign major happens in the world? that's super boring tbh. you guys can't deny they were some of the best threads, also every other kind of discussion. 

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

It’s actually an “anything goes” site in terms of discussion. That’s the entire reason for its existence. 

Pretty much. Just no racism and don’t be a complete fuckstick. That’s why this website was made in the first place once off topic was banned on gamespot sw. 

6 minutes ago, Delita said:

Pretty much. Just no racism and don’t be a complete fuckstick. That’s why this website was made in the first place once off topic was banned on gamespot sw. 

that's the problem. every thread turned into shit. 

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

The politics side of the forum was a toxic cesspool. People just ended up disliking one another even more so than before based on their political status. Good riddance.

If we boil it down, is that any worse than people not liking each other over videogames?