So was Jonb banned or did he just stop posting here?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't blame him, everybody is suddenly into politics and not interested in discussing anything else. shit's annoying.

I'm done posting here.  I glance at the forum here and there to see if there is any gaming news but I dont plan to continue posting here.    This place sucks . All political garbage , the sa

Yall take care too.  Stay away from the rona . Except the sheep . Yall can eat Rona tainted dicks LOL TSHBO

Ima log out now . If anyone ever wants to actually play games , catch me on xbl or steam . I know yall gonna be on that Halo infinite :tom5: no sheep allowed and peace all, good luck with the forum. <3

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Ima log out now . If anyone ever wants to actually play games , catch me on xbl or steam . I know yall gonna be on that Halo infinite :tom5: no sheep allowed and peace all, good luck with the forum. <3

Bye Jon. Cya in a few days. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

See you on PSN. 

20 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

rofl jon is still here. what a loser 

Im leaving ok.... 

wait you didn't realize im gone? 

ok.. well I'll leave now for real.. ok. 

ok... well not now but soon. 

ok.. im leaving now I promise 

:mroff:

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

id rather have jon post 'dumbo' in every thread than most of the political shit thats been endlessly going on here.

The politics forum became more active than the main forum :mjgrin:

9 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I'm done posting here.  I glance at the forum here and there to see if there is any gaming news but I dont plan to continue posting here. 

This place sucks . All political garbage , the same few people that literally follow around the same people and shit every thread.

Every thread here is the same thing over and over . Also I think there are some irl mental people here.

Its not fun posting here anymore.  When it was fun , it was good times and most yall pretty cool people . Have fun :)

Pffttt

SW was fun only in 2005.

Then it went to shit.

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

id rather have jon post 'dumbo' in every thread than most of the political shit thats been endlessly going on here.

Because Arguing about Video cards, fake leaked console specs, HDR, LED/OLED TVs, Samsung/iphones, and sales is so much interesting :ben: 

• Ben 1
6 minutes ago, Delita said:

Because Arguing about Video cards, fake leaked console specs, HDR, LED/OLED TVs, Samsung/iphones, and sales is so much interesting :ben: 

Oh no... arguing about things that pertain to video games and the systems we're supposedly warring about... how uninteresting! :drake: 

The phone shit needs to go too though, definitely.