EDIT = Make SW Great Again (SW.COM - NOW POLITICS-FREE)

jon made an excellent point, about the current state of the board. I'm definitely guilty of exploiting its downfall (attacking the alt-right/racists/republicans here with racebait and flaming). so, for the sake of keeping this place somewhat functional, let's try to keep the personal attacks off of the main board, and just leave them for the politics/fake news subforum.  i will start by not attacking anyone anymore, even on the subforum. 

EDIT: the political sunforum is gone and now sw.com is a gaming/off-topic site (go somewhere else for politics/covid/social injustices)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know, i've never seen one solid post from this guy. meet the first 30 day ban contestant 

ok. you all know the rules now. if a post/thread is locked/deleted, or you are banned, you'll know why 

1 minute ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

How about we just ban political talk altogether, this is a gaming board. There's plenty of other places to shitpost about politics,

i can roll with that. the board was a lot better before politics. 

3 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

Make a poll, I'm sure most are on board and with a new generation rolling around it might make this place appealing again.

it's already done. the subforum is gone.  

Where does the political line get drawn? We've seen games become conduits for political battles and there's a handful of posters on this forum that have no intention of engaging in actual gaming discussions.

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How about we just ban political talk altogether, this is a gaming board. There's plenty of other places to shitpost about politics,

I don’t think that will work, the average age of this board is likely 25+ plus now and I very much doubt the discourse on here can only be about video games. Plus everybody already knows everybody else’s political affiliations and will likely want to bait others based on current affairs. 

I strongly support keeping this shit off the main board but trying to stop it altogether is not an option. 

Edited by Cell
Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Where does the political line get drawn? We've seen games become conduits for political battles and there's a handful of posters on this forum that have no intention of engaging in actual gaming discussions.

i'll issue a warning, then ban.

• Upvote 1

Oh wow GameDrunk is not fucking around :ben:

I really don’t see how you can stop the usual suspects baiting each other. 

Edited by Cell
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Cell said:

30 day bans :benio:

1 minute ago, Cell said:

Sacrifices will be made :clint:

• Like 1

There's a lot of places people can go to for politics. You got reddit, facebook, youtube comment sections, 4chan, e.t.c.  If the usual offenders don't stop, than they can kick sand somewhere else.