EDIT = Make SW Great Again (SW.COM - NOW POLITICS-FREE)

59 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What if we had a single stickied thread for political discussions (similar to the photo album and what are you playing/watching) threads? And then if any discussion leaked out from there we would crack down on those posters.

:patpatpat:

• Haha 2
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know, i've never seen one solid post from this guy. meet the first 30 day ban contestant 

ok. you all know the rules now. if a post/thread is locked/deleted, or you are banned, you'll know why 

Just now, Twinblade said:

What if we had a single stickied thread for political discussions (similar to the photo album and what are you playing/watching) threads? And then if any discussion leaked out from there we would crack down on those posters.

we tried that with the subforum and then those arguments wormed their way into the regular page. let's try the no politics for a while. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Alph doesn't want any of that on the forum because it all comes back to him with his name on the site. He will get cancelled like he cancelled me :hamster:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nah

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

That was tried before. 

That then morphed into the sub board. 

The same posters who would constantly post their threads outside the political threads are the same ones who would constantly post political shit outside the political board. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Alph doesn't want any of that on the forum because it all comes back to him with his name on the site. He will get cancelled like he cancelled me :hamster:

:benio:

• dead 3
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Just do what everyone already is thinking and put him on a posting limit. This solves two problems and further establishes goodwill. 

1.) Mental disorder about having to have the last word. 

2.) Cures thread cancer. We both know when Jerry enters a thread it's going to grow uncontrollably. 

Who bumped up that thread that came to a complete stop yesterday?

Was that me..............or was that you?

And.............did you bump it to do what exactly??????

To just make a personal comment at me, right?

Just now, lynux3 said:

Oh yeah, and censor the other half of Jerry's vocabulary:

:hest:

Yeah that was included on my list. I made it too short I guess

• Upvote 1

Twinblade at the beginning of the thread: Good riddance im glad theres no more. i hate feeling compelled to enter those threads
twinblade now: ok, but what if like...just 1 thread for politics :lemming:

Stupid fgt.

Also if we're banning to words to target getting rid of posters, can we ban "lol" in all caps after something unfunny? amirite, jerry? LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Who bumped up that thread that came to a complete stop yesterday?

Was that me..............or was that you?

And.............did you bump it to do what exactly??????

To just make a personal comment at me, right?

Jederpey your shtick was done so long ago, everyone knows your posting style and accompanying excuses when you get called out on it by now. Resistance is futile, get a grip on your last post syndrome before they put you on a leash again :glad: :D 

1 minute ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Twinblade at the beginning of the thread: Good riddance im glad theres no more. i hate feeling compelled to enter those threads

twinblade now: ok, but what if like...just 1 thread for politics 

:drake:

1 minute ago, ChupacabraIII said:

twinblade now: ok, but what if like...just 1 thread for politics :lemming:

Stupid fgt.

Also if we're banning to words to target getting rid of posters, can we ban "lol" in all caps after something unfunny? amirite, jerry? LOL

lol we aren't banning any words. i just realized f-ggot was banned. 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Oh yeah, and censor the other half of Jerry's vocabulary:

:hest:

Just now, bhytre said:

Jederpey your shtick was done so long ago, everyone knows your posting style and accompanying excuses when you get called out on it by now. Resistance is futile, get a grip on your last post syndrome before they put you on a leash again :glad: :D 

GD and me were just talking about posts like these.

Here they are, plain as day.