EDIT = Make SW Great Again (SW.COM - NOW POLITICS-FREE)

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

YUS!

So no more crying about games when a character says "die fascist die" and no more crying about movies when the cast a woman as the lead :juggle:

Strictly gaming 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know, i've never seen one solid post from this guy. meet the first 30 day ban contestant 

ok. you all know the rules now. if a post/thread is locked/deleted, or you are banned, you'll know why 

You’ve also got all the off topic threads that just devolve into left vs right shit. Telling you guys you need a vent for that, even it’s just an official off-topic thread and then literally everything else is just gaming only. People need a vent. This is coming from someone who very rarely gets involved in the bullshit. Only the gaming fanboy bullshit. 

:reg:

Edit: want to make it clear I support the clean up. :salute:

Edited by Cell
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So no more crying about games when a character says "die fascist die" and no more crying about movies when the cast a woman as the lead :juggle:

Strictly gaming 

Looks like the incels will foam at the mouth on this one 

• Haha 1
Just now, Cell said:

You’ve also got all the off topic threads that just devolve into left vs right shit. Telling you guys you need a vent for that, even it’s just an official off-topic thread and then literally everything else is just gaming only. People need a vent. This is coming from someone who very rarely gets involved in the bullshit. Only the gaming fanboy bullshit. 

:reg:

the board has been erased :)

4 minutes ago, nitric said:

How about enforce bans on any type of racism and race bait posts? A lot of people get away with blatant race baiting. *cough* @ghostz life matters *cough*

yeah, we'll do warnings first. i set a pretty shitty example the last few weeks (sorry about that). however, i can at least try to fix it.  

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Strictly gaming 

yup..gaming..movies...what are you up to?..just chill chats. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

the board has been erased :)

I was talking about all the off-topic stuff that will inevitably gets posted in the main board. 

Fuck it, do it, it’s not going to affect me because don’t talk about it. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

yeah, we'll do warnings first. i set a pretty shitty example the last few weeks (sorry about that). however, i can at least try to fix it.  

All good. Just have jerry ignore ghostz and vice versaand the quality of the board would ten fold 

• Haha 1
Just now, nitric said:

All good. Just have jerry ignore ghostz and vice versaand the quality of the board would ten fold 

yeah, that rivalry is ending. i like both members. but that shit has got to stop. no more phone wars crap. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Now you get to approve jimbo’s posts. I can’t be the only one to sacrifice my sanity for his sake:troll: :-*

:mj:

Just now, -GD- said:

yeah, plus all of the craziness in the world. 

2020 is a year to remember. I don't remember 2019 but I'll remember 2020 :feelsbadman:

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yup..gaming..movies...what are you up to?..just chill chats. 

Let's see what happens.   

Look at how a bunch of them of this board reacted to the last of us 2, games/movies with women as the lead and movies with POCs in the lead.  

When TLOU2 detailed leaked... none of them bitched and moaned about the actual gameplay.  They made Tons of threads about what was the supposed "leftist agenda" killing games on and on and on. 

No more of that moving forward :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

2020 is a year to remember. I don't remember 2019 but I'll remember 2020 :feelsbadman:

No one could see what would happen in 2020. I guess no one here has 20-20

Edited by James Skywalker
  • Confused 1