EDIT = Make SW Great Again (SW.COM - NOW POLITICS-FREE)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know, i've never seen one solid post from this guy. meet the first 30 day ban contestant 

ok. you all know the rules now. if a post/thread is locked/deleted, or you are banned, you'll know why 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Let's see what happens.   

Look at how a bunch of them of this board reacted to the last of us 2, games/movies with women as the lead and movies with POCs in the lead.  

When TLOU2 detailed leaked... none of bitch and moaned about the actual gameplay.  All they made Tons of threads about was the supposed "leftist agenda" killing games on and on and on. 

No more of that moving forward :juggle:

yeah, i don't care if i'm the hated one, moving forward. i will lock and ban if i have to. 

53 minutes ago, -GD- said:

jon made an excellent point, about the current state of the board. I'm definitely guilty of exploiting its downfall (attacking the alt-right/racists/republicans here with racebait and flaming). so, for the sake of keeping this place somewhat functional, let's try to keep the personal attacks off of the main board, and just leave them for the politics/fake news subforum.  i will start by not attacking anyone anymore, even on the subforum. 

EDIT: the political sunforum is gone and now sw.com is a gaming/off-topic site (go somewhere else for politics/covid/social injustices)

shut up honkey

so that means Cooke will stop with his threads in which he defends right-wing arguments against liberals?

And all of those Bhyte, Ranik threads in which they try to pin the blame of the virus on protestors?

And sheepkilla still trying to spread Trump  talking points?

And ghost clearly making race-bait threads?

All of them now can't make those anymore?????????????

I'm 100% down for that.

Just now, jehurey said:

so that means Cooke will stop with his threads in which he defends right-wing arguments against liberals?

And all of those Bhyte, Ranik threads in which they try to pin the blame of the virus on protestors?

I'm 100% down for that.

if we never have to hear your droopy ass again, we're happy. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm 100% down for that.

Ban jehurey

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

if we never have to hear your droopy ass again, we're happy. 

Nope, I'll definitely be posting.

But you are right about one thing.........if there's no BULLSHIT coming from you, then I never create a post calling out your bullshit.

You and those other people not making those threads anymore will almost certainly result in me typing about 70% less posts.

Just now, Goukosan said:

No more BS conspiracy threads from you :juggle:

lmfao, dems are the biggest conspiracy theorists. 

Russia hoax, claim that Trump cheated on his SATs, claim that whites deliberately have been keeping poc down, Ukraine hoax, etc.