EDIT = Make SW Great Again (SW.COM - NOW POLITICS-FREE)

It is a rather 'chicken or egg' scenario.

Does Jehurey make the threads 30 pages longer; or is because the other forumite always needs the last word? :lupe:

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know, i've never seen one solid post from this guy. meet the first 30 day ban contestant 

ok. you all know the rules now. if a post/thread is locked/deleted, or you are banned, you'll know why 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

It is a rather 'chicken or egg' scenario.

Does Jehurey make the threads 30 pages longer; or is because the other forumite always needs the last word? :lupe:

He's the chicken and the egg in every thread. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Are you trying to start an argument already?  

Pretty sure you're the one who literally quoted someone and said they should be banned.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Pretty sure you're the one who literally quoted someone and said they should be banned.

Lol you're off to a great start

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

damn, y'all can't go 5 minutes without bickering like bitches, huh? i'll be back in 30. if you're banned, you'll know why 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

lmfao, dems are the biggest conspiracy theorists. 

Russia hoax, claim that Trump cheated on his SATs, claim that whites deliberately have been keeping poc down, Ukraine hoax, etc. 

ban time for SheepKilla :juggle:

Just now, SheepKilla said:

if I'm banned, Goukosan should be banned. he is baiting/instigating in this very thread. 

Fair is fair, adios to both of you. This was easy to avoid and you guys instantly failed.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Fair is fair, adios to both of you. This was easy to avoid and you guys instantly failed.

you sort of could've avoided it too, since you felt compelled to chime in on how certain people were problematic and not avoiding it. when you could've just been silent.

lol 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

you seem obsessed with this guy who's clearly not me. let me guess, he traumatized you in the past? 

if GS4U isn't you then why did you quote that part of what I said and immediately claim to not be that person and get defensive?

lmao do you see how stupid you are?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, ChupacabraIII said:

if GS4U isn't you then why did you quote that part of what I said and immediately claim to not be that person and get defensive?

lmao do you see how stupid you are?

Exactly. :mj:

Just now, SheepKilla said:

you sort of could've avoided it too, since you felt compelled to chime in on how certain people were problematic and not avoiding it. when you could've just been silent.

lol 

Stop grasping at straws and take personal responsibility for your own choices. No more of this crap, it's miserable and annoying.

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

if I'm banned, Goukosan should be banned. he is baiting/instigating in this very thread. 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

lol 

Take responsibility for your own posts.   Now you're grasping at DynamiteCop too? 

You could not go ONE THREAD without posting a listing a bunch of conspiracy theories...in the very same thread that said its off limits. 

Stick to gaming bro. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Take responsibility for your own posts.   Now you're grasping at DynamiteCop too? 

You could not go ONE THREAD without posting a listing a bunch of conspiracy theories...in the very same thread that said its off limits. 

Stick to gaming bro. 

You sort of started it by calling me a conspiracy theorist, don't you think? 

and now you're continuing it. lol.