EDIT = Make SW Great Again (SW.COM - NOW POLITICS-FREE)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know, i've never seen one solid post from this guy. meet the first 30 day ban contestant 

ok. you all know the rules now. if a post/thread is locked/deleted, or you are banned, you'll know why 

@-GD-

To be clear, I intend to honor the new rules. But you should really do something about the instigators. Gouksan started it by calling me a conspiracy theorist ("no more conspiracies from you"), which prompted my response. Notice how all the other insults between posters were just about intelligence, etc, but his was the first  directly political post. He should be banned, not me, for violating the rules since I was just responding. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

You sort of started it by calling me a conspiracy theorist, don't you think? 

and now you're continuing it. lol. 

I didn't call you that... 

My post said "no more conspiracy threads from you"... this is related to the actual rules. 

That's totally different from listing out and posting actual conspiracy theories like you did in this very thread. 

Stick to gaming only and don't post your conspiracies... how hard is that? 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

@-GD-

To be clear, I intend to honor the new rules. But you should really do something about the instigators. Gouksan started it by calling me a conspiracy theorist ("no more conspiracies from you"), which prompted my response. Notice how all the other insults between posters were just about intelligence, etc, but his was the first  directly political post. He should be banned, not me, for violating the rules since I was just responding. 

You’re such a cuck dude. Fuck off :D

GD, a lot of posters here who follow certain politics believe this thread does not mean:

"No more politics."

They think it means:

"We can post politics and you can't respond." 

That's the problem. I was fully ready to comply until they instigated. 

Edited by SheepKilla
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

GD, a lot of posters here who follow certain politics believe this thread does not mean:

"No more politics."

They think it means:

"We can post politics and you can't respond." 

That's the problem. I was fully ready to comply until they instigated. 

any political threads will be locked; posts deleted. 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Can we censor the word Trump too while we're at it? Take their spic of dust away :kaz:

Censoring now too? :mjpls:

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Can we censor the word Trump too while we're at it? Take their spic of dust away :kaz:

ha we should censor "trump" and "biden" lol