EDIT = Make SW Great Again (SW.COM - NOW POLITICS-FREE)

Just now, -GD- said:

he has never contributed anything to this site. if you have a problem, you are more than welcome to join him. 

wtf? :| yeah he has. he's posted here for like 15 years and everyone knows him. he's been in a bunch of hall of fame threads in the past. 

pretty  funny poster. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know, i've never seen one solid post from this guy. meet the first 30 day ban contestant 

ok. you all know the rules now. if a post/thread is locked/deleted, or you are banned, you'll know why 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

wtf? :| yeah he has. he's posted here for like 15 years and everyone knows him. he's been in a bunch of hall of fame threads in the past. 

pretty  funny poster. 

maybe in the past. now....nada

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Censor all of these words

I really love it when

I really love how

You just wiped out half of Jerry's vocabulary. :hest:

• Haha 1

gs4u inspired me to respond to his posts with this picture:

b8f6f8e1860b43a6acfeb81b51c06c5a.jpg

so that's something.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

You just wiped out half of Jerry's vocabulary. :hest:

so i guess the other half was all that was needed to make you stumble and embarrass yourself.  Good to know, Leeroy. LOL

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

maybe in the past. now....nada

Was this even discussed or are you guys just using the moment to also deal with e-grudges because that's what it looks like atm?  :drake:

Just now, bhytre said:

Was this even discussed or are you guys just using the moment to also deal with e-grudges because that's what it looks like atm?  :drake:

funny part is, I literally can't find a rule he broke. None of his posts itt have been political. :drake: wtf 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

this is for every member here. i have 0 e-grudges. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

but @jehurey, you have to learn to let shit go. those threads that go pages and pages, where you are arguing with another member, or members, are coming to an end. 

they almost certainly do when they're not trolling.

I always make an effort to stick with the actual topic that is being argued.

You'll notice when they are just getting mad at me, and start just talking personal comments at  me at that point. Make sure to call them out when they do that.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

SW finally starts gaining steam with new posters/members, bans start being handed out like candy.  

:| Gosh. 

yup. enjoy the second piece. 

• dead 1
1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

SW finally starts gaining steam with new posters/members, bans start being handed out like candy.  

:| Gosh. 

U GONNA GET CONSIDERED  :disco:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

they almost certainly do when they're not trolling.

I always make an effort to stick with the actual topic that is being argued.

You'll notice when they are just getting mad at me, and start just talking me at that point. Make sure to call them out when they do that.

i'll take action with them too. 

What if we had a single stickied thread for political discussions (similar to the photo album and what are you playing/watching) threads? And then if any discussion leaked out from there we would crack down on those posters.

Just now, -GD- said:

but @jehurey, you have to learn to let shit go. those threads that go pages and pages, where you are arguing with another member, or members, are coming to an end. 

Just do what everyone already is thinking and put him on a posting limit. This solves two problems and further establishes goodwill. 

1.) Mental disorder about having to have the last word. 

2.) Cures thread cancer. We both know when Jerry enters a thread it's going to grow uncontrollably.