First review of Paper Mario

The gameplay looks like  a indie 10 dollar  Adrian Weener game. They seem to want to move into more of an adventure game but it seems all you find and are rewarded with are just coins which the game gives you an over abundance for everything you do.

It’s basically catered to retards and the “Every one is a winner”  generation

6 minutes ago, Delita said:

The gameplay looks like  a indie 10 dollar  Adrian Weener game. They seem to want to move into more of an adventure game but it seems all you find and are rewarded with are just coins which the game gives you an over abundance for everything you do.

It’s basically catered to retards and the “Every one is a winner”  generation

You act as if the originals were some sort of genius level games. At their core, they were still simple RPGs at best. Hell, Bowser in the original had an HP of 99 and was the last boss of the game. As long as the writing and story is good to carry you through, that'll be enough. It's still a Nintendo game. :ben:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

You act as if the originals were some sort of genius level games. At their core, they were still simple RPGs at best. Hell, Bowser in the original had an HP of 99 and was the last boss of the game. As long as the writing and story is good to carry you through, that'll be enough. It's still a Nintendo game. :ben:

Nobody is asking that, but can Nintendo not keep lowering the bar in terms of complexity each gen with some of their franchises. Because Paper Mario’s current entry level is at lobotomy patient difficulty :ben: 

6 minutes ago, Delita said:

This treehouse was SHIT :will2:

Paper Mario looks even more boring than we thought and their wayforward reveal is some crappy multiplayer pedo animu tripe. 

I'm hoping for a direct within the next couple of weeks. We know nothing of Nintendo's release schedule after Paper Mario. I really wanna see the SM64 remake/remaster. :meh:

14 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm hoping for a direct within the next couple of weeks. We know nothing of Nintendo's release schedule after Paper Mario. I really wanna see the SM64 remake/remaster. :meh:

yeah im hoping for something too but im also prepared for the possibility that they just have nothing good this year.

they've blown their load the last few years and modern nintendo has routinely had 1-2 year droughts so it's about that time. 

5 minutes ago, Casual said:

yeah im hoping for something too but im also prepared for the possibility that they just have nothing good this year.

they've blown their load the last few years and modern nintendo has routinely had 1-2 year droughts so it's about that time. 

I doubt any "new releases" come out but a Super Mario All-Stars 2 with SM64, SMS, SMG 1+2 on one cart would be worth $60 to me. :]

I won't pay $60 for 3D World again thought but anyone who missed it on Wii U should pick it up. It's better than Odyssey IMO.