PS5 game cases unvieled

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No chance, bovine.

pretty unattractive cases, but I guess that means they'll fit nicely with the system itself.

That looks terrible.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

s-l640.jpg

White border :bow: 

The new home of call of duty on the world's number one FPS console and FPS pad: The Dualshock. :bow: 

It's the DualSense now :trump2: 

And I thought you were done with Sony? :fatcruise: 

37 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's the DualSense now :trump2: 

And I thought you were done with Sony? :fatcruise: 

i'll end up getting one for call of duty and i'll make sure that's the only game i buy for it from now on. By gen's end i want to see maybe 7 or 8 call of duty game's on my shelf, anything more than that is a waste of money. :glad: 

45 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i'll end up getting one for call of duty and i'll make sure that's the only game i buy for it from now on. By gen's end i want to see maybe 7 or 8 call of duty game's on my shelf, anything more than that is a waste of money. :glad: 

:disco:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Honestly I think this is what the Series X cases are going to look like, black with a centralized logo. 

You think they're gonna go with black?

Black with a Green accent strip would look cool.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You think they're gonna go with black?

Black with a Green accent strip would look cool.

Yes, more and more the brand seems to be associating itself with blacks and grays than greens. I can see green just becoming a highlight but black being predominant. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes, more and more the brand seems to be associating itself with blacks and grays than greens. I can see green just becoming a highlight but black being predominant. 

Yea I dunno.  Maybe games which work on Xbox One consoles as well will continue with the green, and maybe games which ONLY work on Series X and S will have black or a different color green.

I dunno.

40 minutes ago, Pureis said:

:| I now think Sony is intentionally making everything look outrageous to fuel more discussions and talking points about PS5.

Their marketing team. :lawd:

well the clear white box is reserved for professional, adult game consoles like the nintendo switch, so too bad so sad, you aren't getting anything that looks nice.

neon blue and shit green kiddy game cases for you casuals on clunksole it is. :mickey: 

What do you non-gamers care anyway, most of your 'exclusives' are available digitally on PC for cheaper, and 80% of Clunksole gaylords don't buy physical copies anymore anyways.

Your brand are worthless, defunct garbage. every time you buy a game from MS or Sony, you are losing money. :rofl: