GameStop's Internal Database Lists Multiple New SKUs For Nintendo Switch

Shit is about to get real :denzel:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/07/gamestops_internal_database_lists_multiple_new_skus_for_nintendo_switch

As you might have already heard, there have been rumours swirling around the internet for the past week about a possible Nintendo Direct broadcast taking place later this month, on 20th July.

It all stems from an insider, who goes by the name Kelios on ResetEra. According to VGC, this user previously leaked accurate timings related to Nintendo Directs - including the mini one, which took place earlier this year in March.

Now, to help fire up this rumour, a new batch of Switch SKUs have surfaced on GameStop's internal database. As can be seen in the image below, there are four unannounced Switch games on the list. Each one has a tentative release date of 31st December 2020 and a placeholder price of $59.99.

The following GameStop notice - about Nintendo of America performing maintenance on its retail integration services, on 14th July - has also been doing the rounds, but there is no guarantee there is a connection between this and the above-listed SKUs.

Now that its surprise Treehouse presentation is out of the way, could Nintendo be gearing up for something else? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Unknown SKUs :aitch: 

Sheep :kaz: 

think of it as a bonus to the great games on switch plus the ones that are coming :smoke:

Unlike you filthy lemmings, we ain't starving for games :mj:

Yeah called this a while ago. We know nothing about Nintendo’s release schedule after Paper Mario. There’s 4 SKUs there so my guess is a release every month through November like last year when they had an incredible run of games. Can’t wait for Paper Mario next weekend and then hopefully a direct soon. :juggle: 

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I honestly feel like sheep don't actually give a shit about any of this stuff they covet, they just want people to know when it's doing well or that there's something on the horizon. 

that makes no sense bro

I think we can fairly say that the rumor about the Mario All-Stars Collection will probably come true, because it is the 35th anniversary.

I just hope those 4 skus are not the four remastered 3D Mario Games listed separately, or else this thread will give some ammunition to the haters.

I would imagine that they would take Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, and 3D Mario World and just make that one $60 game. But that is not certain when it comes to Nintendo.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I honestly feel like sheep don't actually give a shit about any of this stuff they covet, they just want people to know when it's doing well or that there's something on the horizon. 

LMFAO. this selfownage is indescribable 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ike said:

3D world will not be collection I think. That’ll be a separate SKU 

Yeah, that game is too recent for ninty not to charge full price