Far Cry 6 direct feed screenshots

It looks good but I really wish they would go back to the basics with the design. The trailer made it seem like they’re trying to have a grounded setting with authentic themes but then you play with a bunch of sci fi looking weapons and gadgets that look like they were ported over from bioshock. It’s just a weird tonal shift/contrast.

looks... generic? seriously  far cry is an absolute shit franchise now. the first far cry had an awesome story, gameplay and setting. 

far cry 3 blood dragon was amazing but everything else has been garbo. :camby:

just waiting for far cry 7: space invaders for the final nail in the coffin. or a reboot? :lupe: :tom: 

Edited by kaz BLackMage
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The trailer made it seem like they’re trying to have a grounded setting with authentic themes but then you play with a bunch of sci fi looking weapons and gadgets that look like they were ported over from bioshock. It’s just a weird tonal shift/contrast.

Um... A nail gun, a flamethrower and a machine gun are sci-fi weapons and gadgets?

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That was hard.

duo-fast-siding-nailers-502950-64_1000.j

61OTSNmhXjS._AC_SL1000_.jpgmakita-an560-pneumatic-pallet-coil-naile

:hest:

Still silly how they take things like these and heavily modify them in the games to turn them into deadly weapons. It made sense in FC5 which was supposed to be over the top but if they want people

to take the setting and story seriously then they need to go back to the FC2 days, and have real world weapons and attachments.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Still silly how they take things like these and heavily modify them in the games to turn them into deadly weapons. It made sense in FC5 which was supposed to be over the top but if they want people

to take the setting and story seriously then they need to go back to the FC2 days, and have real world weapons and attachments.

:mj:

32 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

looks... generic? seriously  far cry is an absolute shit franchise now. the first far cry had an awesome story, gameplay and setting. 

far cry 3 blood dragon was amazing but everything else has been garbo. :camby:

just waiting for far cry 7: space invaders for the final nail in the coffin. or a reboot? :lupe: :tom: 

Far cry 1 had an awesome story? :viktor:
And the gameplay sucked in the 2nd half. First half was cool though. I remember most people at the time saying the demo was better than the full game and they were right lmao 

Edited by Delita
3 minutes ago, Delita said:

And the gameplay sucked in the 2nd half. First half was cool though. I remember most people at the time saying the demo was better than the full game and they were right lmao 

I never understood this complaint about the second half of the game sucking. I thought it was great, it just introduced a second element of combat that you had to contend with. 

7 minutes ago, Delita said:

Agreed. Second half became a chore to play. I still loved the original though. It's been downhill ever since.

We need another FEAR sequel though :aitch:

okay maybe you didn't like the original far cry but my point was the franchise started with a story driven FPS.

suddenly it's a sandbox fps with the second game onwards and let's be honest here, most of them suck. anyone hyped primal or said good things about it?

1 hour ago, kaz BLackMage said:

okay maybe you didn't like the original far cry but my point was the franchise started with a story driven FPS.

suddenly it's a sandbox fps with the second game onwards and let's be honest here, most of them suck. anyone hyped primal or said good things about it?

I once played 20 mins of Primal. :happysad:

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

looks terrible and every one of these games has been terrible.

this franchise needs to go away as soon as possible. just flat out irredeemable garbage.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Dat dodge.

DynamiteCop bodied you bro :shrug:

• Haha 1