After TLOU2 reviews dropped Neil Druckmann sent a thank you email to his team that ended with fuck the haters

Druckman is a loser and this piece of trash has been soundly rejected by the marketplace.

terrible metacritic user score, amazon 3-star and dropping with 1000's of disapointed customers. :rofl: The gaming media tried so hard to prop up this piece of dog shit but it didn't work - the players completely HATE this rotten game.

Druckman, wake up and smell the coffee, your game is held in low regard and so is your studio. You should be ashamed for putting this piece of scum out and ripping off millions of people.

fuck the haters? No, FUCK YOU druckman. here's what the real people think of your trash:

B6AZ1Qa.png:rofl: 

• Thanks 1

looking forward to play TLOU and TLOU 2 side by side for the first time.

btw did you guys know tom holland will be playing nathan drake in the uncharted movie? :D  oof, i think its a terrible choice.

Tom is shocked by a little Spider-Man | Tom holland spiderman, Tom ...

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

i've beaten it twice. i'm gearing up to go through each chapter now to get each collectable (i want to platinum it) 

I beat it at least 4 times, especially when Abby flexed her muscles

Edited by Vini
9 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

looking forward to play TLOU and TLOU 2 side by side for the first time.

btw did you guys know tom holland will be playing nathan drake in the uncharted movie? :D  oof, i think its a terrible choice.

Tom is shocked by a little Spider-Man | Tom holland spiderman, Tom ...

He’s playing a young drake, there were chapters in 3 and 4 where you play as a much younger drake. 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Cell said:

He’s playing a young drake, there were chapters in 3 and 4 where you play as a much younger drake. 

oh, ok. that makes sense. :ben:

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Neil Druckmann is the example of a textbook mangina and beta orbiter that will do everything to please his feminazi overlord.

Gears 5 - Campaign benchmark footage [See Staff Post] | ResetEra