Star Wars Fallen Order shows how it is to actually make an Uncharted level game

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Except they're completely different games. Fallen Order is more Souls-like than anything else.

and yeah, it's absolutely nothing like Uncharted. 

More like God of War if you have to compare it to a Sony first party. Metroidvania esque level design with action RPG elements. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Jedi Fallen Order is the most 'jack of all trades, master of none' game ever. Does everything ok but is great at nothing. 

How is it for a Star Wars narrative? I’ve heard there’s a pretty bad ass Vader moment in it. 

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

How is it for a Star Wars narrative? I’ve heard there’s a pretty bad ass Vader moment in it. 

It's decent. Much better than saw a Battlefront 2 campaign but don't expect KOTOR or anything like that. Follows the expected beats. 

Stig Asmussen pretty much made his career riding off of the cost tails of Corey Barlog. Who directed for the first 8 months of GOW3 and put together that incredible first few hours. Stir was responsible for the much more standard remainder of the game and you can tell

Edited by Voidler
2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

It's a b rate souls game and b rate uncharted style game. The level design is also bottom if the barrel. 

No way, I think the level design is pretty good.

Like a more-simplified Metroid Prime level.

Alot of paths are narrow, but other levels have alot of open field areas that are at different elevations, so they balance out.