PlayStation 5 confirmed as an RDNA 1.0/2.0 Hybrid

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She must be lying right, Lemij?   It's all a lie! It's not RDNA2! Pweez beweive me    

I think remij is now doing both dynocrap and jonb's duties, at the same time, while having completely lost this argument.   He's working overtime as a lemming.

Ah the 3rd Stooge is here     Damn, that tweet got yall owned hard.  Proven legit.  Engineer's own words speaking candidly... then when the attention is drawn... "oh shit yea it's RDNA2... g

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes.

You are not the arbiter of picking and choosing what to believe from somebody.

He said it.

You either believe 0% of everything he said.

Or 100% of everything he said.

He said "its RDNA2-based".............there's no way around that.  This is where I will ALWAYS have you in checkmate.

Sure I am.  I'm not an idiot.  Only idiots would be inclined to believe he was lying in his private message but suddenly the truth comes out in the confession follow-up tweet :smilecry: 

To turn your stupid fucking logic back on you.... you either believe he told the truth and it's a hybrid 100%... or he's a liar, and he lied... and that he's lying again about it being RDNA2 based.

You'll NEVER have me checkmated dude.. I'm simply too smart for you and you're on the wrong side :shrug: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Sure I am.  I'm not an idiot

No, you most certainly are if your entire argument is ENTIRELY RELIANT on picking and choosing which quotes you want to believe, and which ones you dismiss.

You must be an idiot because it makes it so easy for all of us to dismantle your argument almost immediately.

Once again...............you're not getting around that. He said that it IS RDNA2-based.

You can try this as many times as you want..................I will always have you in checkmate based on that simple fact, alone.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you most certainly are if your entire argument is ENTIRELY RELIANT on picking and choosing which quotes you want to believe, and which ones you dismiss.

You must be an idiot because it makes it so easy for all of us to dismantle your argument almost immediately.

Once again...............you're not getting around that. He said that it IS RDNA2-based.

You can try this as many times as you want..................I will always have you in checkmate based on that simple fact, alone.

Nope, sorry.  There's a reason why there's a thing called PR... The guy specifically said CANDIDLY that it's a hybrid and that they simplify it as RDNA2 for PR reasons.

You're NEVER EVER EEEEEEEEVVERRRR changing that fact.  One is the truth... when the camera is off.  The other is the bullshit spin to damage control.

And any logical thinking person knows the difference.  He got caught... and you got fucked :smilecry:

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Nope, sorry.  There's a reason why there's a thing called PR... The guy specifically said CANDIDLY

And he candidly said that its "RDNA2-based"

Like I said.............you don't get to pick and choose.

You ATTEMPTING to pick and choose makes you lose credibility because you are not injecting your own bias.

Its either 0%, or 100% when it comes to listening to this guy.

And in either of those two scenarios................you lose.

Checkmate, again.

You really don't have any debate tactic to escape the parameters I've set up here.............and you clearly know that I have no problem gloating  that I beat you in an argument 100 times in a row..........so keep on trying it, I'm not stopping you from being checkmated again. LOL

You ATTEMPTING to pick and choose makes you lose credibility because you are not injecting your own bias.

Checkmate, again.

You really don't have any debate tactic to escape the parameters I've set up here.............and you clearly know that I have no problem gloating  that I beat you in an argument 100 times in a row..........so keep on trying it, I'm not stopping you from being checkmated again. LOL

Shut the fuck up.

He said its RDNA 2 hybrid.

What part of hybrid don't you fucking understand?

Checkmate, again.

"You're wrong... that's the parameter's I've set up.  You lose"  :mj: 

So people say the truth all the time, or they lie all the time... according to Jer.  You can't believe one thing a person says, and then not believe another thing they say!!  OMFG his argument is hilarious :rofl: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

"You're wrong... that's the parameter's I've set up.  You lose"  :mj: 

So people say the truth all the time, or they lie all the time... according to Jer.  You can't believe one thing a person says, and then not believe another thing they say!!  OMFG his argument is hilarious :rofl: 

And he's now getting mad because he is now realizing he cannot find a way out of my argument.

Listen...........its not my fault that you based your entire argument out of purely SUBJECTIVE REASONING...........you were destined to lose this argument, the moment you shifted over to that.

You are LITERALLY saying "I believe this man.................but he's ALSO LYING at the same time"

Sorry.........it doesn't work like that. You can't it have it both ways. You've already discredited him as a viable source at that point.

This is why I absolutely have you in checkmate.

And you know damn well I don't mind celebrating and spiking the ball in your face 100 times, hell 1000 times, over.

Just now, Alphonse said:

You're all just as bad as Remij :benio:

this thread is embarrassing :deadkoolaid: 

Why am I bad?  

It's not my fault they can't accept the truth and got owned by DynamiteCop on his way out the door :rofl: 

22 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

You're all just as bad as Remij :benio:

this thread is embarrassing :deadkoolaid: 

it's like i want to lock it....but i enjoy the insanity lol. i'll take this over dick pics w/dogs (fuck you, jimbo)

• Haha 1

:mj: I can see this false narrative becoming more important weapon shooting blanks moving forward for lemmings. They have nothing else except to go against 100 confirmations of RDNA2.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

:mj: I can see this false narrative becoming more important weapon shooting blanks moving forward for lemmings. They have nothing else except to go against 100 confirmations of RDNA2.

It's not a false narrative, it's a confirmed fact of the system architecture. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not a false narrative, it's a confirmed fact of the system architecture. 

It's a confirmed fact that the GPU is based on RDNA2 with additional features.