Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Thanks for banning me, Alphonse

Well, it wasnt a ban per se, but he did put a 'moderator approval' curse on every post I'd make. So technically, yeah, it was a ban, as I couldnt post even non-political posts when I tried. 

So instead of dealing with this shit, I went to Twitter, and after a month of tweets, I got 6.5k+ new followers lol (secret ingredient : comics). So I am actually glad Alphonse gave me the restrictions, as I wouldnt even think of going the Twitter route. Thanks for that dude. 

I stopped even lurking here, but checking my username in the search now, its no wonder who missed me the most. I am in kaz's wet dreams apparently, as he couldnt stop mentioning me in random threads lmao whatever makes you happy man.

I see Dynamatiecop made a 'leaving' thread, but even if its a joke ( I see him post on neogaf recently), I am leaving for good. Alphonse and his cuckery doesnt deserve my time here. If hes gonna mess with our posting then theres no reason to stay. All these years trying to rebuild the community that got split in 2013, and Alphonse just blows it up again. Well, good luck with everything. I will miss the good folks of this place, you know who you are. And those who know me behind the scenes, you know where to find me.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good.  Your posts are shit anyway.  Grow up a bit.

me neither but then i started reading and editing my post. i think he deserves that much.      i think holy is on suicide watch, why else would he feel the need to mention his twitty adventu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Well, it wasnt a ban per se, but he did put a 'moderator approval' curse on every post I'd make. So technically, yeah, it was a ban, as I couldnt post even non-political posts when I tried. 

So instead of dealing with this shit, I went to Twitter, and after a month of tweets, I got 6.5k+ new followers lol (secret ingredient : comics). So I am actually glad Alphonse gave me the restrictions, as I wouldnt even think of going the Twitter route. Thanks for that dude. 

I stopped even lurking here, but checking my username in the search now, its no wonder who missed me the most. I am in kaz's wet dreams apparently, as he couldnt stop mentioning me in random threads lmao whatever makes you happy man.

I see Dynamatiecop made a 'leaving' thread, but even if its a joke ( I see him post on neogaf recently), I am leaving for good. Alphonse and his cuckery doesnt deserve my time here. If hes gonna mess with our posting then theres no reason to stay. All these years trying to rebuild the community that got split in 2013, and Alphonse just blows it up again. Well, good luck with everything. I will miss the good folks of this place, you know who you are. And those who know me behind the scenes, you know where to find me.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

:mjcry:  :mjcry:  

when i mention you its just jokes like i do with every other poster, don't get your pussy wet. love ya, bubsi  :mjcry:  don't leave, please :mjcry: 

Edited by kazi of Skalitz
3 minutes ago, Delita said:

Didn’t read.

me neither but then i started reading and editing my post. i think he deserves that much. :mjcry:  

i think holy is on suicide watch, why else would he feel the need to mention his twitty adventures :mjcry:   @HolyAx don't leave us, we need you! 

Edited by kazi of Skalitz
  • NPC 2
1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Alph placed restrictions on you but not Jerry? Out of all the iterations of SystemWars, this is the worst one. 

i remember when holy posted racist and pedo cartoons and not seeing anything wrong with it. I think jehuty is pretty mild compared to that, i mean even you are worse than jehuty. :mjcry: 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

i remember when holy posted racist and pedo cartoons and not seeing anything wrong with it. I think jehuty is pretty mild compared to that, i mean even you are worse than jehuty. :mjcry: 

Keep going, you'll turn this place into an echo chamber in no time.

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

You mean no racism and pedophilia? We are all doomed. 

You're a racist and you're still here so I'm not seeing the no racism part. Not sure about what pedo comic HolyAx is accused of posting. What was it?

12 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Alph placed restrictions on you but not Jerry? Out of all the iterations of SystemWars, this is the worst one. 

We all know what political stance Alphonse is taking, so instead of givings us the freedom that even Twitter provides he allows the bottom of the barrel posters to roam the SW streets that pollute any air of discussion.

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You're a racist and you're still here so I'm not seeing the no racism part. Not sure about what pedo comic HolyAx is accused of posting. What was it?

Even if I was racist, I don't make racist post. I didn't see and don't care. If you want to see it badly enough just DM him I guess? 

What's too bad is that pretty much everyone was cool with HolyAx before US politics went haywire, and now look at the posts in this thread.

HolyAx, if you do decide to leave for good, all the best with your career. 

Your politics dont make you who you are. Wish everyone could just get along and bash lemmings.  

Also I should be admin again. I was the best thing since Trump for SW :trump:

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
54 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

We all know what political stance Alphonse is taking, so instead of givings us the freedom that even Twitter provides he allows the bottom of the barrel posters to roam the SW streets that pollute any air of discussion.

Freedom doesn't mean freedom from accountability for your actions bro. 

48 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Your politics dont make you who you are. Wish everyone could just get along and bash lemmings.  

Also I should be admin again. I was the best thing since Trump for SW :trump:

Yeah it does.