Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Roger Stone: "I don't feel like arguing with this negro."

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Holy fuck haha what a dumbass. Awkward silence is unbearable 

Best friend with Trump, I'm betting Trump will slip in the N word before 2020 ends. 

Negro isn't an offensive word. It used to be the politically correct word years ago. I actually saw negro being used constantly in an old book about Southern Economic policy... I thought they were being mad racist and politically incorrect. I talked to my professor, and he told me they were trying to be absolutely politically correct. 

4 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Negro isn't an offensive word. It used to be the politically correct word years ago. I actually saw negro being used constantly in an old book about Southern Economic policy... I thought they were being mad racist and politically incorrect. I talked to my professor, and he told me they were trying to be absolutely politically correct. 

Please-just-stop-Stop-Meme.jpg

I will never understand how these words are "forbidden". They are just words, yell them, scream them out, let them be free. By demonizing these words the bad attitude towards real issues will never go awaaaaaaayyyy. 

people are stupid :( 

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

It's like context doesn't exist in your world. 

On 2020-07-20 at 12:32 PM, kazi of Skalitz said:

I will never understand how these words are "forbidden". They are just words, yell them, scream them out, let them be free. By demonizing these words the bad attitude towards real issues will never go awaaaaaaayyyy. 

people are stupid :( 

nazi

• Thanks 1