Kanye goes on a Twitter rant against the Kardashians, refers to Kris as Kris Jung Un

The guy really does need some sort of help. I don't know if its mental therapy, but he needs to do something therapeutic.

I'm not interesting in this shit, like as if its entertainment, and everybody is in a "what's he gonna do next!!!!!!" mood.

I remember that same shit happening with Britney Spears shaving her head like 10 years ago, and that Craig Ferguson monologue really did put things in perspective. Its wrong for tabloid and 24-hour media to feast on this.

And I say that as somebody who is legit annoyed by Kanye and the stupid shit he says, he needs help.

Unfortunately he's a trainwreck and because he's rich and famous no one gives a fuck about his mental health. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

The guy really does need some sort of help. I don't know if its mental therapy, but he needs to do something therapeutic.

I'm not interesting in this shit, like as if its entertainment, and everybody is in a "what's he gonna do next!!!!!!" mood.

I remember that same shit happening with Britney Spears shaving her head like 10 years ago, and that Craig Ferguson monologue really did put things in perspective. Its wrong for tabloid and 24-hour media to feast on this.

And I say that as somebody who is legit annoyed by Kanye and the stupid shit he says, he needs help.

He's legitimately bipolar and he goes off his meds when he makes a new studio album. He says it helps him be more creative, but also makes him say crazy shit like this during his mania.

56 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Unfortunately he's a trainwreck and because he's rich and famous no one gives a fuck about his mental health. 

On the flip side him being rich and famous might be why some people do care about his mental health rather than just tossing him into the loony bin for the rest of his life.

That being said, Kardshitstains are only relevant/famous because that one bitch got a BBC tape leaked.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Ike said:

He's legitimately bipolar and he goes off his meds when he makes a new studio album. He says it helps him be more creative, but also makes him say crazy shit like this during his mania.

that explains his god complex. whatever, never liked the dude since he announced that he likes fish sticks

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And nobody should.

People like him do it for the fame and money.

Let that fucker crash and burn.

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

And nobody should.

People like him do it for the fame and money.

Let that fucker crash and burn.

And you've just proven my point. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Stop treating him like a poor victim.

He has the money to treat himself but he loves the spotlight, no matter the embarrassment.

He has a mental illness.  When you have a mental illness you may not understand what's wrong with you, it takes friends and family to help you get the help you need. One of my friends is severe bi polar. He goes off his meds all the time, he says it makes him feel more normal when he's off them. But he's fucking psychotic when he's off them. He will take off for a week without saying anything to anyone, leaves his 3 daughters at home with his wife and no one knows where he goes. 

One time he tried to walk to the sunshine Coast, which is an area you need to take a ferry to get to. Luckily someone found him walking on the freeway in the middle of the night and brought him to a hospital. Mental illness isn't funny, there's obviously something very wrong with Kanye and he probably doesn't even see it. He will just think he's superior or more enlightened than everyone who doesn't think the way he does. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

He has a mental illness.  When you have a mental illness you may not understand what's wrong with you, it takes friends and family to help you get the help you need. One of my friends is severe bi polar. He goes off his meds all the time, he says it makes him feel more normal when he's off them. But he's fucking psychotic when he's off them. He will take off for a week without saying anything to anyone, leaves his 3 daughters at home with his wife and no one knows where he goes. 

One time he tried to walk to the sunshine Coast, which is an area you need to take a ferry to get to. Luckily someone found him walking on the freeway in the middle of the night and brought him to a hospital. Mental illness isn't funny, there's obviously something very wrong with Kanye and he probably doesn't even see it. He will just think he's superior or more enlightened than everyone who doesn't think the way he does. 

He has money and a wife.

So fucking have her help him but she is not doing it.

Again, he has all the fucking resources to get himself treated.

He is responsible for his own well being as his wife seems to be fucking useless.

Guys, he purposefully went off his meds to make his music better. This crazy shit he's saying is just mania. Yes he has mental illness that he know the consequences for failing to take his meds. Just stop giving the man attention from this.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I think he’s okay. Not wasting my time defending him against a dumber herd.

Yeah.

He goes on a lunatic rampage in public and online.

But nope.

He is fine.

Yeah, the people telling him to get help are the dumb ones.

HUUUUURRR DUUUUURRRR, HE'S OKAAAAAY

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah.

He goes on a lunatic rampage in public and online.

But nope.

He is fine.

Yeah, the people telling him to get help are the dumb ones.

HUUUUURRR DUUUUURRRR, HE'S OKAAAAAY

Omg dude calm down. Are you a retard?

see.