Halo Infinite box art revealed.. MAJOR CE vibes

Just now, jehurey said:

There's no one else to blame.

And funny that you're trying to paint me as having a complex when you clearly have a jerry complex, and a pathetic lemming self-defense complex.

And you have a Remij complex... Phil lives rent free in your head... BrainPass lifetime subscription :rofl: 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More like major CE vibes in the animations department

CYCLO updated the box art for the game

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

And you have a Remij complex... Phil lives rent free in your head... BrainPass lifetime subscription :rofl: 

No, you aren't anybody special, and I haven't treated you any different than any of the other pathetic lemmings.

Look how pathetically reactionary your post looks like.

You've even abandoned talking about the subjects of this thread..........probably because you'd rather derail it to talk about me, at this point.

I agree, that Xbox showcase was that bad.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No, you aren't anybody special, and I haven't treated you any different than any of the other pathetic lemmings.

Look how pathetically reactionary your post looks like.

You've even abandoned talking about the subjects of this thread..........probably because you'd rather derail it to talk about me, at this point.

I agree, that Xbox showcase was that bad.

You definitely do.  I'm on your mind about as much as Phil.  Nobody will forget the time that I responded with the exact same 2 smileys for like 4 hours while you were typing out posts about me... because you're THAT infatuated :mj: 

Phil is on your mind 24/7.  Go ahead, I wont stop you from talking about him.  Continue.

Just now, HALOmij said:

You definitely do.  I'm on your mind about as much as Phil.  Nobody will forget the time that I responded with the exact same 2 smileys for like 4 hours while you were typing out posts about me... because you're THAT infatuated :mj: 

Phil is on your mind 24/7.  Go ahead, I wont stop you from talking about him.  Continue.

He's actively trying to derail his OWN thread, trying to talk about me.

This is great, let's see how long he goes with this, it will be a pretty accurate measure of his butthurt.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's actively trying to derail his OWN thread, trying to talk about me.

This is great, let's see how long he goes with this, it will be a pretty accurate measure of his butthurt.

bubut Phil's gonna get fired :tear: 

:tom: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

bubut Phil's gonna get fired :tear: 

:tom: 

He's literally fanboying over a video game executive.

I understand you must be smitten with him..........and his dreamy smile.:tom:

We are finding out ALOT of things today. LOL

31 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

They really need to just reboot this entire franchise. The enemies are some of the lamest in any game, the sound effects are fucking horrible, gameplay looks like shit, the world is growing old and its presentation looks like shit. They need to full on God of War reboot this trash franchise, but even that would likely fail. 

this. 

30 minutes ago, -GD- said:

this. 

Master Chief really needs a bit of a redesign. It's been 20 years and the look is beyond dated. When he stepped out of the ship on to what looks exactly like Blood Glutch and immediately began killing those alien gremlins who seem to say the same canned one liners that were cringe in 2001 like "Oooh, get 'im" I fucking lol'd irl. Halo is fucking tired. 

On 2020-07-22 at 4:13 PM, Kitad said:

Literally pandering to nostalgia to try to get some enthusiasm going and revive this zombified franchise LMFAO

Turns out I was right about the pandering to nostalgia bit, they even made the character models look like they come from the OG Xbox

What I don't understand is how they seem unable - or unwilling; to go back to what made HALO a godly series.

It focused on satisfying weapon play, a limited selection of armaments at one time - you could only carry two weapons; (show me the backpack for all the shit I carry in Farcry), great AI that flanked, rushed and threw nades at you, and a nasty difficulty setting on Legendary, made even better by Co-op. It also had, AWFUL level design when indoors. :D 

Turn around now and it's like some weird series that has all the models, but none of the feel.

I'll be honest, I can't bring myself to purchase the MCC collection, since all I wanted was the remastered edition of HALO: CE. 

halo-downs1.jpg.png

17 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

giphy.gif

lmao. 1- why did the grenade thing have no effect? 2- are they made of water? Lol 3- you’re alone, who is the enemy shooting at? 

You've been single handedly making laughing at Halo lame all day. Go take a nap, kid.