• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More like major CE vibes in the animations department

CYCLO updated the box art for the game

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

No.  Your bet is just stupid.  TLOU2 is overrated as fuck and you know it.

Don’t be a pussy and take the bet :) and it’s the game of the gen so that’s why I’m doing a perm bet for it :glad:

Just now, nitric said:

TLOU2 got you banned once already. Another time permanently wouldn’t be so bad :pavarotti: I guess you don’t have that much faith in this trash franchise :bena:

No... TLOU2 is overrated.. big time.

If you want to make a perm ban bet based on GameSpot scores, then yea, I'll bet you Halo Infinite scores higher than TLOU2. :reg: 

How about it?

Just now, HALOmij said:

No... TLOU2 is overrated.. big time.

If you want to make a perm ban bet based on GameSpot scores, then yea, I'll bet you Halo Infinite scores higher than TLOU2. :reg: 

How about it?

You declared the king is back. Take my bet or get fucked :reg: can’t be a king if you can’t bet on MC. Pun intended :reg:

Just now, nitric said:

You declared the king is back. Take my bet or get fucked :reg: can’t be a king if you can’t bet on MC. Pun intended :reg:

We go by Gamespot here get your lame ass overrated metashitic bet out of here.  Be a man and make a Gamespot bet pussy :lul: 

We go by Gamespot here get your lame ass overrated metashitic bet out of here.  Be a man and make a Gamespot bet pussy :lul: 

You took a ban bet for MC for TLOU2 but trembling to take my bet :mickey: 

4 minutes ago, nitric said:

You took a ban bet for MC for TLOU2 but trembling to take my bet :mickey: 

That was a bet about the game itself idiot.  Not comparing another game to it :lemming: 

I also specifically noted in that bet thread that TLOU2 would be overrated and journalists don't have the balls to flop it.

LMAO running away from a Gamespot bet :smilecry: 

That was a bet about the game itself idiot.  Not comparing another game to it :lemming: 

I also specifically noted in that bet thread that TLOU2 would be overrated and journalists don't have the balls to flop it.

LMAO running away from a Gamespot bet :smilecry: 

I’m not running away from anything. I proposed the bet. It was a bet between you and I. But you’re scared and ran away to gamespot. Are you trying to gaslight me? :D

Just now, nitric said:

I’m not running away from anything. I proposed the bet. It was a bet between you and I. But you’re scared and ran away to gamespot. Are you trying to gaslight me? :D

LMAO you ARE scared as fuck :rofl: 

I already told you why... most outlets overrated the fuck out of TLOU2.  We use Gamespot here bitch... stop running from that fact and MAN UP :mj: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

LMAO you ARE scared as fuck :rofl: 

I already told you why... most outlets overrated the fuck out of TLOU2.  We use Gamespot here bitch... stop running from that fact and MAN UP :mj: 

I don’t give a fuck about what we use. I proposed a bet and you ran away. The king is back but you won’t take a bet because you know it won’t top TLOU2. :kaz:

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Taken out of context. I’m talking about SW. you ran away from a bet after claiming the king is back. Fact. Now you know for next time 

Nope...TLOU2 is overrated on Metacritic.  That's the only reason you want to use it.. otherwise you'd accept that we use GS here.  Take that shit and shove it up your ass :mj: