All kidding aside. We all know the PS5 is going to beat Xbox again right?

Yeah, pretty much.

I mean........the fact that Phil Spencer not only spent Microsoft's money on R&D for not just ONE, but TWO different hardware consoles, AND the R&D to get the "cloud" console up and running.

The moment Microsoft's top executives get the revenue reports that show that Sony is just beating them, all-around, again............Phil Spencer is going to get shit-canned like a used car salesman.

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A black tower ghetto looking PC is a more appealing design? Lmao.

And yeah, PS5 is winning next gen almost guaranteed. Like taking candy from a baby.

It is a much cleaner design.

Alsomore powerful.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

And the pos5 looks like a gigantic towet fan.

Yet it's still a more interesting design. If people dont care for it, that's fair it's personal taste. However it doesnt all of a sudden make the XSX design good or interesting. 

22 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It is a much cleaner design.

Alsomore powerful.

xbox will lose next gen like every other gen. any last words? 

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Yet it's still a more interesting design. If people dont care for it, that's fair it's personal taste. However it doesnt all of a sudden make the XSX design good or interesting. 

More interesting design?

Its a fucking tower with useless blades wrapped around it to match the controller.

Thw Series X is cleaner and more functional.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, pretty much.

I mean........the fact that Phil Spencer not only spent Microsoft's money on R&D for not just ONE, but TWO different hardware consoles, AND the R&D to get the "cloud" console up and running.

The moment Microsoft's top executives get the revenue reports that show that Sony is just beating them, all-around, again............Phil Spencer is going to get shit-canned like a used car salesman.

Keep wishing bitch :hest: 

2 hours ago, HALOmij said:

Keep wishing bitch :hest: 

LOL, I love how there's no update on the 10 million subscribers from Q3.

And, how they don't actually mention revenue...............just subscribers "growth" which means alot of those numbers are ONE DOLLAH!!! promo subscriptions.

I've seen at least two emails sent to me during the past 4 months about promotional trial periods.

Read my post again.............I said that Sony will generate more revenue than Xbox, even though Phil Spencer has three platforms all running concurrently.

Edited by jehurey