Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were 150 points scored at the half, in that Mavs/Rockets game; and Harden didn't even score in the 2nd Q, until there was only 14.5 secs remaining.

I'm watching Jimmy Butler and the Heat annihilate the Nuggets right now. 

Just now, Delita said:

:will2:

I had to do some stuff and missed most of it, I turned it on and saw the score, then turned it off. 

Even winning by 23, the game wasn't as close as the score makes it seem. :danylol:

1 hour ago, Delita said:

:will2:

I had to do some stuff and missed most of it, I turned it on and saw the score, then turned it off. 

From the outset they looked like they were out of their league - not too mention Paul George had like gone 4/4 on Three's and 15 points and I'm pretty sure the Pelicans were scoreless.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

Ugh, that Mavs/Rockets game was fucking traumatic.

The moment I saw the Mavs have the numbers to do a successful fast break to their basket, but Luka purposely slowed down and returned to the 3-point line to set up a play because they were under 4 minutes left in regulation; I knew things might go wrong.

The Rockets are just such a weird team, that such a strategy doesn't work against them if they get hot and start scoring.

It would've been a fantastic win for the Mavs. So aggravating.