• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Lowry 14 rebounds

AD 6 rebounds

:danylol:

It took the Lakers nearly 5 minutes to register a basket in the game; once Kuzma went cold they effectively were never back in the game.

AD as you mentioned only 6 rebounds, 14 total points for Lebron and AD combined through the 1st Half; and AD only finished with 14 points and went 2/7 in the field.

Also Danny Green (former Raptor no less) had 3 points, and went 0/6 on Three's and had 3 rebounds.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • aitch 1

Honestly I don't want none of Miami in the playoffs, I'd rather play the bucks. Tough team to play against all around, even if you beat them you're coming out bruised up. Hoping Celtics hold onto 3rd. Don't care about the middle of the bracket, and either of Orlando or Brooklyn will be a cakewalk especially with Isaac out now. 

Edited by Casual
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Bud and Donovan sharing COTY over Nurse. :drake:

Eh this isn’t even the real one. It’s the one voted on by coaches, probably just salty that he’s new. 

Casey probably lobbying to other coaches to pick anyone but nurse. 

:D

The Jets are simply the worst.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jets-cut-quincy-enunwa-two-years-into-36m-deal-receivers-nfl-career-could-be-over/

Quincy Enunwa was already set to miss the entire 2020 NFL season while recovering from a neck injury that sidelined him for almost all of 2019, but now his career might officially be over.

Less than two years after signing the wide receiver to a four-year, $36 million contract extension, the New York Jets announced Monday they have released Enunwa, whose rehabilitation had prompted speculation he might not return to the field again.

Day of upsets thus far: Bucks never could really keep pace, and lost to the, "we'll see ya next year" Brooklyn Nets; and the Clippers lost to the Suns (:rofls:) on a buzzer beater, but were dominated at various portions of the game.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
7 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Some of these teams need to tighten up out there, some weak shit. :scust:

It's week one after a 4 month hiatus. I'd cut them a little slack man. Plus, it's not the playoffs yet.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

It's week one after a 4 month hiatus. I'd cut them a little slack man. Plus, it's not the playoffs yet.

Well Grizzlies likely lost their 8th spot, just awful play.

76er's are done with Simmons out, and just their lack of chemistry.

Pelicans lost an opportunity to get into the playoffs by having given Zion 15 minutes in a winnable game against the Jazz. However, the other night Zion was gassed after 5 mins out on the floor (iirc it was the 3rd quarter).

The Lakers are hitting the side of the backboard on corner 3's.

Meanwhile you got Portland looking real good, Phoenix just out there to steal dreams and spoil the party, Miami looks strong and dangerous to play with how they connect together, even the Kings don't look like they did prior to the delay; and well the Raps are just playing solid team basketball.

Look I might cut them some slack if numbers were down across the league, but a lot of the numbers we tend to look at are actually up. Fact is some of these teams look ready, and look like they can get amp'd up, in a bubble with all the considerations that come with this situation; while others look flatfooted and uninspired, or downright awful.

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well Grizzlies likely lost their 8th spot, just awful play.

76er's are done with Simmons out, and just their lack of chemistry.

Pelicans lost an opportunity to get into the playoffs by having given Zion 15 minutes in a winnable game against the Jazz. However, the other night Zion was gassed after 5 mins out on the floor (iirc it was the 3rd quarter).

The Lakers are hitting the side of the backboard on corner 3's.

Meanwhile you got Portland looking real good, Phoenix just out there to steal dreams and spoil the party, Miami looks strong and dangerous to play with how they connect together, even the Kings don't look like they did prior to the delay; and well the Raps are just playing solid team basketball.

Look I might cut them some slack if numbers were down across the league, but a lot of the numbers we tend to look at are actually up. Fact is some of these teams look ready, and look like they can get amp'd up, in a bubble with all the considerations that come with this situation; while others look flatfooted and uninspired, or downright awful.

Well let's see how the Lakers/Rockets game goes tonight. I hate watching Harden play though. Fucking boring ass basketball when the dude shoots 25+ FTs every game.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Well let's see how the Lakers/Rockets game goes tonight. I hate watching Harden play though. Fucking boring ass basketball when the dude shoots 25+ FTs every game.

Yeah that should be good game, because that all small lineup, combined with the insane amount of 3 pointers (I think they had 65 attempts in a game last week at like 34%) should give us a good idea of where both these teams are situated.