Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to say: "What a game between the Jazz and the Nuggets!"; but holy shit this ending.

Thank god they got it right, but not getting the game clock set with just 3.4 secs to play? :| :D 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

UFC: Lewis vs Oleinik tonight

Also, guy recovered from this, and while he lost  a decision, they still had a great fight after the shin to the jaw.

Dame with 51 points last game, now 61 in this one.

Dude had a beef with Skip after this tweet and comments during Undisputed. Now he turned it up. :face: 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

God I hate college football so much, just feels like an entire system full of bullshit and bullshit people.

I am a bit disappointed at some of the college players, including that top rated QB at Clemson, who are typing out their #WeJustWanttoPlay tweets like dumbasses.  It makes it seem like they don't want to take a year off because it hurts their ability to make money sooner. But if they contract the virus, they may lose out on even more money.

And Texas football coaches are quite possibly the most irritating people on earth.  Every interview with a Texas football coach, this idiotic guy is blankly staring at his camera and trying to say with a straight face "Well, its 'bout da kids, and we think its the best time for them to play football, and I think we will be able to handle all da protocols."

And you're listening to him say that, and you know goddamn well that he isn't going to change shit, or do remotely anything in regards of safety precautions regarding this virus. Dumbass can barely communicate to 40 meatheads where they need to be standing on a field.

There are people who you immediately know that they don't understand or don't respect the biology of how this works, and there's alot of those people in the college football world.

Canucks Vs Blues tonight :love:

im gonna go out on a limb and say the canucks will win the series. They beat them in the regular season, they've never lost to the blues in the playoffs and the Blues don't seem to really want to be playing right now.