Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lillard is so damn good. He carried the team at the end and through this whole restart. If they can hit their threes, Lakers are gonna have trouble with them. Their perimeter defense has been the WOAT. 

1 hour ago, Delita said:

UFC 252 tonight :TJ:

Hope it’s better than 251 :snoop::trash:

The last one, was great - Lewis vs Oleinik; it's highlights are back 2 pages, but huge knockouts were on displays. :smoke: 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

The last one, was great - Lewis vs Oleinik; it's highlights are back 2 pages, but huge knockouts were on displays. :smoke: 

Yeah it was decent, my comment was mostly towards the main event. I saw the last 3. 3rd was pretty good, though honestly the ref should have stopped it sooner, and the 2nd was close and tough fight, people called it a robbery but I honestly thought the right guy one, but just barely. The main event spoke for itself. I know masvidal but Usman was pretty new to me, my bro said he’s basically the Floyd mayweather of ufc. Which is basically my takeaway from his performance. Boring, uneventful, and an eventual win on points

Im excited for this one though because I’ve seen the previous 2 fights and I can see Cormier winning this trilogy :smoke: