Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I dunno lol. should be a great game though. Can't wait. I hope it's not hella lopsided but expecting a wobbler. 

If it's anything like previous 2, expect a quick start from the Clippers and maybe a double digit lead starting the 3rd and then they get outscored the rest of the game. :drake:

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

eitehr the clippers are lazy and tired, or the Nuggets just aren't afraid of them anymore. 56  54 no competiti. 

Murray is destroying them in the paint. The Clippers defense does jack when a Nuggets player goes hard to the rim. Jokic hasn’t even really gone off yet either. This game still a toss up. 

Just now, Ike said:

Murray is destroying them in the paint. The Clippers defense does jack when a Nuggets player goes hard to the rim. Jokic hasn’t even really gone off yet either. This game still a toss up. 

cyborg must be out of lithium. I am not seeing him even have fun getting back in the game.  watch him not care if they lose... 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

cyborg must be out of lithium. I am not seeing him even have fun getting back in the game.  watch him not care if they lose... 

[Laughs in Kawhi Leonard]

• Haha 1