Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, kokujin said:

Lebron at a COMFORTABLE 4 Rings!! Now he can talk a little trash, big James.

His post-game speech about "about gettin' a little respect" is really when Lebron looks the most bitchiest.

Like I understand what he's trying to say, other players have talked about similar things after they've won championships, but Lebron genuinely comes across as mopey in that moment.

And then they show a Nike commercial afterwards in which they show a recent version of him doing that stupid powder-throwing in the air, which means that he intentionally did it during the bubble so that it could be recorded and used in a future commercial.

I have no idea what poeple at talking about with "he did it with three teams" like as if that's a special metric to determine greatness.

Like what if MJ did it with the Bulls in the early 90's, and then he left the Bulls and intentionally hooked up with Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler during the middle of the 90's to win a championship, and then he left there and went to Los Angeles or Orlando wherever Shaq was at, and win more championships in the late 90's.

Like I'm pretty sure MJ could've done that, as well, and just keep on hooking up with new, fresh huge first-round draft picks entering their primes. Is that supposed to be a significant accomplishment?

• Like 1