Covid-Ball '20 Thread

4 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Aaand I'm already done laughing. :|

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Sunday that the back signed a one-year, $4 million contract with the Kansas City Chiefs. He will receive $3 million guaranteed as part of the deal. Kansas City confirmed the agreement Monday.

LeSean McCoy Signs Reported 1-Year, $4M Contract with ...

it's a 1 year deal too.  :D  this shit is cheat codes.  Go chiefs I guess. they'll be overlaoded but if they're smart they'd still not completely change up their o line and pass strenght. use him for confusion. he can have his small carries. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, kokujin said:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Sunday that the back signed a one-year, $4 million contract with the Kansas City Chiefs. He will receive $3 million guaranteed as part of the deal. Kansas City confirmed the agreement Monday.

LeSean McCoy Signs Reported 1-Year, $4M Contract with ...

it's a 1 year deal too.  :D  this shit is cheat codes.  Go chiefs I guess. they'll be overlaoded but if they're smart they'd still not completely change up their o line and pass strenght. use him for confusion. he can have his small carries. 

Who wants to tell him?:ben:

• Ben 1
On 2020-10-15 at 1:08 PM, Hot Sauce said:

Who wants to tell him?:ben:

I will freely admit that homer'd into the bushes when read that.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

i googled it, got excited when dip said it,

you tell me if it's fake. I don't know shit about this yet. :ben:

LeSean McCoy and LeVeon Bell are two different people and that McCoy signing with the Chiefs was last year. He's on the Bucs now. :ben:

• Ben 1

so like, warriors coming back strong-ish. they picked up another guard tho.. stupid IMO.

I hope (but they will) Lakers dont' chop up their unit and just keep everyone. no teams ever really do this, but imagine the comreddery (I can't spell this word today) they build.  LA better keep dwight.  honestly only persons I'd trade is Kuz. but keep him. keep 'em all! run it back!!  They better fucking keep Karuso tho. He's a beast.