Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

If it works on hot dogs, why wouldn't it work on a football field? 🤷‍♂️

That's one of the images in Google's search.

Bucs-Rams-Color-Rush.jpg

I wish McVay would just take the Shanahan approach and run the ball. Brown and Henderson are having great nights, but 3rd and 2 and you pass? Come the fuck on. You're up and their offense hasn't done shit, eat the clock. And I swear to god if I see another failed jet sweep I'm turning the game off. 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Ike said:

When all four NFC West teams make the playoffs :vince:

Rams schedule is brutal. I feel like they're gonna end up at 9-7, be the only NFCW team to not make the playoffs, and get clowned on. :ben:

22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Rams schedule is brutal. I feel like they're gonna end up at 9-7, be the only NFCW team to not make the playoffs, and get clowned on. :ben:

Nah, I still think the 49ers are gonna be left out. Seahawks twice, Packers, Saints, Bills, and Rams/Cards. All their injuries and those early season Eagles and Dolphins losses are just too much to overcome I think. I’d like to be pleasantly surprised though and I do think they’ll be competitive in each game. :] 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Jerry Jones was also telling talk show hosts to shut up when asked if Dallas if devoid of leadership. :drake:

I ALMOST feel sorry for him. He's turning into a trailer park trashy version of Howard hughes in his final days.