XseX event thread (July 23rd 12pm ET, Pre Show at 11)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Buying multiple different machines to play 90% of the same shit... that get outdated and depreciate faster than cars, and generally lock you into buying the same shit, and no customization... and then they resell you the same shit over and over again :woo: 

lol @ Outdated. I've only begun gaming again because of COVID and have gone back and downloaded older games I missed like SOTC and  Pscyhonaugts and had a grand time with them. My GF grabbed her dad's NES and games and we rocked out on Mario Bros 3. We're eventually gonna grab his SNES and N64 as well. Good games  are timeless and the thought of "outdated" only pertains to games that solely depend on hardware to be interesting. I honestly have better shit to do then spend time worrying about how many titaflops a console can do or playing a game at 500 fps. 

Once the PC gaming culture spread to consoles it brought some good, but also began the decay of the kinds of gaming experiences that made the previous generations so great. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

lol that's your dodge?

I was clearly talking about the hardware.  You buy it and it's worth nothing.. and they'll be selling you a mid gen refresh now too :mj: 

PC lite is what consoles are.  Just grow the fuck up and get a gaming PC and cut the kid shit out :smoke: 

Just now, Liquid said:

lol that's your dodge?

He's a lemming, in actuality. When Microsoft absolutely fails, he retreats back to "hahaha....good thing I game on PC" routine.

Like as if an amazing $5000 PC is somehow going to make Halo look better, or animate better.

If Microsoft can't convince people to buy consoles...........their GamePass service will fail after that, and MS will just have to become a third party publisher.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He's a lemming, in actuality. When Microsoft absolutely fails, he retreats back to "hahaha....good thing I game on PC" routine.

Like as if an amazing $5000 PC is somehow going to make Halo look better, or animate better.

If Microsoft can't convince people to buy consoles...........their GamePass service will fail after that, and MS will just have to become a third party publisher.

LOL you said gamepass was a failure before... and they're growing faster and faster :tom: 

You need to just shut up.  And I do game on PC... I game on PC more than you game on PS4 :rofl: 

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

LOL you said gamepass was a failure before... and they're growing faster and faster :tom: 

You need to just shut up.  And I do game on PC... I game on PC more than you game on PS4 :rofl: 

1Q3UStL.gif

2 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Except they're not.

Notice how they didn't give any update on the "10 million" subscribers from this Spring.

I love how you didn't dispute anything I just said.......and now you're getting butthurt that you're trying to talk about me, again.

[grabs measuring tape to measure butthurt]

Just now, jehurey said:

Except they're not.

Notice how they didn't give any update on the "10 million" subscribers from this Spring.

I love how you didn't dispute anything I just said.......and now you're getting butthurt that you're trying to talk about me, again.

[grabs measuring tape to measure butthurt]

Yea they are.  Satya's extremely satisfied.  

And you're really butthurt :mj: 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Yea they are.  Satya's extremely satisfied.  

And you're really butthurt :mj: 

No, if they don't actually give subscriber numbers..........they're not.

They're going back to the days of Fall 2018, and 2019 where they didn't want to give hard numbers, and I CORRECTLY said that they hadn't reached 10 million subscriptions yet.

ONE DOLLAH trial subscriptions end.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, if they don't actually give subscriber numbers..........they're not.

They're going back to the days of Fall 2018, and 2019 where they didn't want to give hard numbers, and I CORRECTLY said that they hadn't reached 10 million subscriptions yet.

ONE DOLLAH trial subscriptions end.:trump:

Nope.. they did give numbers.  You were WRONG.  You said it was a failure... and it clearly isn't.

WRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOONG :trump2: