My honest thoughts on the Xbox show

Just now, jehurey said:

So Forza on Xbox Series X runs at 30fps..............because that clearly wasn't 60fps.

You're agreeing to that, right?

I don't care what it runs at on Series X

This... shits all over GT7

for

Just now, HALOmij said:

I don't care what it runs at on Series X

This... shits all over GT7

for

No, it doesn't

73255_3_gran-turismo-7-will-use-all-of-p

73255_2_gran-turismo-7-will-use-all-of-p

And Forza apparently runs at 30fps now.

Listen............don't get mad if your bullshit arguments don't hold up..........nobody is going to give you a pass, especially after today.  It seems that alot of your arguments rely on you willfully pretending you DON'T SEE the flaws.

For fuck's sake, YOU even made fun of the Gran Turismo trailer running at 30fps last month, and now you're sounding like a complete hypocrite.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, it doesn't

73255_3_gran-turismo-7-will-use-all-of-p

73255_2_gran-turismo-7-will-use-all-of-p

And Forza apparently runs at 30fps now.

Listen............don't get mad if your bullshit arguments don't hold up..........nobody is going to give you a pass, especially after today.  It seems that alot of your arguments rely on you willfully pretending you DON'T SEE the flaws.

For fuck's sake, YOU even made fun of the Gran Turismo trailer running at 30fps last month, and now you're sounding like a complete hypocrite.

LMAO yes it does.  GT7 looks terrible in comparison

forz.png

4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

LMAO yes it does.  GT7 looks terrible in comparison

forz.png

LOL, it really doesn't

73255_1_gran-turismo-7-will-use-all-of-p

And apparently the Xbox is lagging behind in the ray-tracing reflections, as well. The helmet reflections, alone, beat anything in that Forza scene.

And ON TOP of that......................just an overall better artistic style for how they show these scenes in GT7.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, it really doesn't

And apparently the Xbox is lagging behind in the ray-tracing reflections, as well. The helmet reflections, alone, beat anything in that Forza scene.

It REALLY does... NOT.

try posting the 4K screenshots bitch

GT7

49995822378_5b19915beb_o.jpg

Forza

for.png

Look at that shit you posted... but in actual 4K...

49996596052_946e11b96c_o.jpg

LOL and you say Forza needs to catch up on the RT reflections? :mj: 

Edited by HALOmij
1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

It REALLY does... NOT.

try posting the 4K screenshots bitch

GT7

49995822378_5b19915beb_o.jpg

Forza

for.png

Look at that shit you posted... but in actual 4K...

49996596052_946e11b96c_o.jpg

LOL and you say Forza needs to catch up on the RT reflections? :mj: 

Yeah they do.

Oh my god look at your screenshot:

for.png

The back half of this room HAS ITS OVERHEAD LIGHTS OFF...........yet the lighting is not different at all, you can even see lighting reflections on the car in the back, even though the lights are supposedly off.

And just a BLANDER looking scene, all around.

Jesus, this just looks cooler:

73255_1_gran-turismo-7-will-use-all-of-p

Its hilarious that this is what you've resorted to............guess there wasn't much else to look at in that 1 hour presentation. LOL

1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

-Halo looks good... but underwhelming compared to what I was expecting.  I think the gameplay will be awesome.. but visually.. it looked flat and should have had way more detail.

-Forza Motorsport looks incredible, and completely shits on GT7 visually.  Those in engine visuals and models are a step above GT7.. but it sucked there was no gameplay.. like wtf?

-Avowed could be awesome... but not enough info.. again, no gameplay or anything

-The Medium looks interesting.. definitely excited to see more of that

-Fable... nice little CGI trailer.. but doesn't really show us anything about the game.. no in game visuals or footage.. that sucks

-State of Decay 3 could be awesome.. I just hope it has a story campaign... again disappointing there's no gameplay or anything

-Everwild looks beautiful and could be awesome.. but need to see more.

-awesome that everything shown is on Gamepass

-Lots of good looking titles, just nothing incredible

-Everything shown is and will be best on PC

-Didn't see anything that screamed next gen to me though besides Forza.

Overall about a 7/10.  This simply wasn't enough to convince anyone that Series X is something more than PS5... so MS dropped the ball here.

If this is Lemij's two cents I'll save myself the hour. 

Another thing, how many chances do you think MS is going to get? Technically this was the second gameplay reveal, and MS already had a mountain to claim to beat the PS this gen. 

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

If this is Lemij's two cents I'll save myself the hour. 

Another thing, how many chances do you think MS is going to get? Technically this was the second gameplay reveal, and MS already had a mountain to claim to beat the PS this gen. 

Sony is supposed going to have another game showcase around August 6th.

If they still have more unannounced games to show, the gaming press is not going to treat MS well.

If Sony has a good showing on August 6th and then immediately turns on pre-orders, that will easily dictate Christmas 2020 in America. And if Sony is already beating out MS in America at the start of the new gen, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy at that point.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So if you think that "in engine" footage was real time gameplay then Forza will only be 30fps like the "in engine" footage shown today then :bena:

No.  It'll be 60fps on my PC :drake: