Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Does Biden think before he speaks?

Donald Trump is the first racist president? 

What the fuck. Does he honestly believe this? 

It's so easily disputed. 12 presidents owned slaves for starters. 

8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Considering the bogus bullshit Trump is spewing I guess its only fair game to sling that at this point.

If you don't vote for me you ain't black 

23 minutes ago, Kitad said:

You know, I find this gaffe particularly funny because the answer to this is not "Trump is not racist", it's "yeah but what about all those other dudes"

Biden is also racist. 

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

And a overtly attracted to underrage girls.

10 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Biden is also racist. 

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

And a overtly attracted to underrage girls.

I guess that's why he is polling so well on those white midwestern states lol

Its hilarious how cooke thinks these count as gaffe's.

It only accentuate's his lack of credibility and obvious bias when he doesn't point out other people making far bigger gaffe's.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how cooke thinks these count as gaffe's.

It only accentuate's his lack of credibility and obvious bias when he doesn't point out other people making far bigger gaffe's.

Whataboutism doesn't make Biden better. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If he can remember them

Biden also won't have yes men, sycophants, and loyalists in cabinet positions or running sectors of government. He'll also listen to intelligence and health experts over believing Putin.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Biden also won't have yes men, sycophants, and loyalists in cabinet positions or running sectors of government. He'll also listen to intelligence and health experts over believing Putin.

If he can remember who he hired for those positions. Lets not forget he doesn't know the difference between his wife, his sister, and an 8 year old girl. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If he can remember who he hired for those positions. Lets not forget he doesn't know the difference between his wife, his sister, and an 8 year old girl. 

With his cognitive decline he's probably easily influenced by who knows what. Unelected deepstate fuckwads. Or debbie Wasserman the queen devil. 

19 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If he can remember them

10 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

With his cognitive decline he's probably easily influenced by who knows what. Unelected deepstate fuckwads. Or debbie Wasserman the queen devil. 

"That's Amazing how did you do that?" :bena:

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"That's Amazing how did you do that?" :bena:

I'd be interested in seeing Biden's results. 

16 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Donald Trump is the first racist president? 

What the fuck. Does he honestly believe this? 

It's so easily disputed. 12 presidents owned slaves for starters. 

I believe he means openly racist.