5 years later all Pop music sounds just like this

:D 

:deadkoolaid:

Reminds me of the supercut of country songs involving a truck, down by the river, your girl in cut-off jean shorts, and beer.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1

Guitars are gone, so are lyrics and interesting chord progressions. Fuck I hate mainstream music so much. The 70's and 80s were cool. Unique interesting music sold millions.  The Police, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Cars, David Bowie etc. Now we are stuck with The Lumineers and 80 million clones. 

4 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:D 

:deadkoolaid:

Reminds me of the supercut of country songs involving a truck, down by the river, your girl in cut-off jean shorts, and beer.

Woo-oho-wooo-ohhh I have never seen contemporary country music broken down to its most basic functions. Its like sex without the screen of fantasy. Its brutal, mechanic and far from enjoyable. Its actually painful to watch.  

Edited by Chairman_Meow
for laughs
On 2020-07-24 at 7:54 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Guitars are gone, so are lyrics and interesting chord progressions. Fuck I hate mainstream music so much. The 70's and 80s were cool. Unique interesting music sold millions.  The Police, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Cars, David Bowie etc. Now we are stuck with The Lumineers and 80 million clones. 

that's why i found comfort in electronic music for the most part but there is still great rock, metal and black metal music. don't be a cunt and listen to mainstream, no wonder you sound so depressed.

3 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

that's why i found comfort in electronic music for the most part but there is still great rock, metal and black metal music. don't be a cunt and listen to mainstream, no wonder you sound so depressed.

It's depressing that good quality music is no longer mainstream. 

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's depressing that good quality music is no longer mainstream. 

hmmm... there was always some garbo in between but it's true. I think I can't help you then, sulk in your misery and melancholy. 

On 2020-07-24 at 10:54 AM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Copeland > Peart  :viktor: