Eurogamer: Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

Just now, HALOmij said:

That footage IS real time.  If you don't think it's real-time... then you're saying it's pre-rendered... idiot. :tom: 

Dude... you're not smart enough to win an argument against me regarding graphics and tech.. :hest: 

LemiJ can't read confirmed :mj:

That's not real time gameplay clown.... that's "in engine" 30fps footage. 

He is now pretending he can't see the word GAMEPLAY in the sentence.   Lemmings can't see gameplay now... just like Xbox :sabu:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Just to prevent @Goukosan &  @HALOmij from another 13 pages of arguments.

Basically you're both partially right. th_monoben_final.png

I'm not partially right.  I'm completely right.

Those are in game assets, in game visuals.  If he thinks "in engine" signifies that it's going to look different then he's saying that they created what was shown as pre-rendered... and I'm telling him it's not.  THAT is what the game looks like.

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Those are in game assets, in game visuals.  If he thinks "in engine" signifies that it's going to look different then he's saying that they created what was shown as pre-rendered... and I'm telling him it's not.  THAT is what the game looks like.

except it would look different, because 30fps implies that they are using REPLAY footage to create that demo, and we already know that the assets in replay footage look better with more graphical effects, which is why they bring the framerate down to 30fps.

So, it isn't indicative of actual gameplay footage.

(they're also clearly using camera angles that only exist when in replay mode, so that's also a dead giveaway that they are using replay footage at 30fps)

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

That footage IS real time.  If you don't think it's real-time... then you're saying it's pre-rendered... idiot. :tom: 

Dude... you're not smart enough to win an argument against me regarding graphics and tech.. :hest: 

"In-engine" is pre-rendered footage. In short - "in-game" refers to "realtime" and "in-engine" means pre-rendered. 

bbbbut you're not smart enough :awww:

Clown ass LemiJ thinking "in engine" means "real time gameplay" 

I had to take you to school AGAIN. 

Class Dismissed go see the Dean Bodycount, you have after school detention :camby:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

"In-engine" is pre-rendered footage. In short - "in-game" refers to "realtime" and "in-engine" means pre-rendered. 

bbbbut you're not smart enough :awww:

Clown ass LemiJ thinking "in engine" means "real time gameplay" 

I had to take you to school AGAIN. 

Class Dismissed go see the Dean Bodycount, you have after school detention :camby:

So now he's calling it pre-rendered... just like I told him he was and he was like "no I didn't say that"

:rofl: 

God you're fucking stupid :D 

It's what the game looks like...  Do you want to have a permanent ban bet over this Gouko?

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

He retard, "in engine" doesn't have any physics calculations, AI routines, no real time lighting calculations etc and it only runs at 30fps so they're able to put more flashy assets on screen. 

For real time gameplay at 60fps, with AI routines, physics calculations, lighting etc all running in real time.... it won't look as good as an in engine render at 30fps. 

Lmfao at your dumbass not know this :mj:

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

So now he's calling it pre-rendered... just like I told him he was and he was like "no I didn't say that"

:rofl: 

God you're fucking stupid :D 

It's what the game looks like...  Do you want to have a permanent ban bet over this Gouko?

That's part of the quote retard.   You yet again can't seem to see the word "gameplay" :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He retard, "in engine" doesn't have any physics calculations, AI routines, no real time lighting calculations etc and it only runs at 30fps so they're able to put more flashy assets on screen. 

For real time gameplay at 60fps, with AI routines, physics calculations, lighting etc all running in real time.... it won't look as good as an in engine render at 30fps. 

he does know this, he probably knows this better than everybody on here.

he's just pretending to play stupid because he really is desperate to find something redeemable about the abomination of a press conference that he's resorted to LYING to himself about one of the MOST BASIC things we know that racing game developers do with their graphics when in replay mode.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So it was fake?  The game wont look like what was shown? :wonder: 

Perm bet? :wonder: 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's part of the quote retard.   You yet again can't seem to see the word "gameplay" :sabu:

You haven't seen gameplay... but you're saying it's going to look worse than what was shown...

Explain to me how you know that? :wonder: 

And I'll take a perm ban bet that the game 100% looks like that... in real-time.

Take the bet if you're so sure. :shrug: 

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

You haven't seen gameplay... but you're saying it's going to look worse than what was shown...

Explain to me how you know that? :wonder: 

And I'll take a perm ban bet that the game 100% looks like that... in real-time.

Take the bet if you're so sure. :shrug: 

this guy is straight up jonb'ing right now.