Eurogamer: Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

So it was fake?  The game wont look like what was shown? :wonder: 

Perm bet? :wonder: 

Are you brain damaged? Who said it's fake? Why are Lemmings so fucking stupid :drake:

the 30fps in engine footage will look better graphically than 60fps real time gameplay.... that's my perm bet terms :cmpunk1:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Are you brain damaged? Who said it's fake? Why are Lemmings so fucking stupid :drake:

the 30fps in engine footage will look better graphically than 60fps real time gameplay.... that's my perm bet terms :cmpunk1:

Ok.  I'll take that bet.

@Alphonse we have a bet here.  I say that's what the game looks like.  He says it wont look like that.

No backing out from him, or myself.  When it's shown.. he's perm'd :reg: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Remij probably thinks replay footage is the same as real time gameplay footage :drake:

LemiJ "I wonder why the replay looks better than then when im actually playing the game ane controlling the car?" :grimaceleft:

Now he's saying that replay footage isn't real-time OMFG :rofl: 

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Now he's saying that replay footage isn't real-time OMFG :rofl: 

You cannot be this stupid? :ANYWORD:

Why do you think replay footage looks better than real time gameplay? Serious question :interesting:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij probably thinks replay footage is the same as real time gameplay footage :drake:

LemiJ "I wonder why the replay looks better than then when im actually playing the game ane controlling the car?" :grimaceleft:

I like how he's pretending to play stupid about the fact that replay footage, especially running at 30fps, is clearly not going to be the same as actual gameplay graphics.

he's trying really hard to feign confidence.

he's not going to answer your question, he's going to try and flame the conversation in another direction, and think that he's accomplishing that deftly.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I like how he's pretending to play stupid about the fact that replay footage, especially running at 30fps, is clearly not going to be the same as actual gameplay graphics.

he's trying really hard to feign confidence.

A game running at 30fps will have the same graphical fidelity running at 60fps - LemiJ :grimaceleft:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You cannot be this stupid? :ANYWORD:

Why do you think replay footage looks better than real time gameplay? Serious question :interesting:

It doesn't.  THAT's the game.  That's what it looks like running on the box.  Replays in Forza games look exactly like the gameplay does...

33 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

It doesn't.  THAT's the game.  That's what it looks like running on the box.  Replays in Forza games look exactly like the gameplay does...

Unlike Sony that's limited to PS5 hardware MS is showcasing their games on much a stronger PCs and shit is underwhelming. 30fps trailer for a 60fps game by default is suspect. 

RT could be running on Nvidia hardware not what XBox as well to top it off. 

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm honestly shocked, I thought they were preparing for next gen with Scorpio binding their time. 

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

uZjV9p9.gif

I don't believe you are "shocked". xbox is dying and you are throwing an exclusive playstation party for yourself right now with cherry pepsi and cheap vodka. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

all ms had to do was show exclusive gameplay that basically bitchslapped everything out there, visually. i mean....convince people that you have a monster console. 

Most everything was running on PC, a lot of the developers have confirmed lmao.

That's not a good look for them.  Everything should have been 100% confirmed running on Series X at this point :francis: 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Most everything was running on PC, a lot of the developers have confirmed lmao.

That's not a good look for them.  Everything should have been 100% confirmed running on Series X at this point :francis: 

exactly! plus, they should have had that one "holy fuck" game...the one that has you reaching for your credit card. 

Just now, -GD- said:

exactly! plus, they should have had that one "holy fuck" game...the one that has you reaching for your credit card. 

Halo, Hellblade 2, and Fable should have all been "Holy fuck" games that were shown  :francis: 

Instead you get an X1 title (Halo), No firm Date/Gameplay (Hellblade 2), and at least 2 years away and, and, might just be an MMO (Fable).

In all honesty, this is the worst launch or preview of a launch that I can recall.

While the PS3 launch was hilarious with its memes:  Hit its critical strike Massive Damage, RIIIDGE RACER, Batarang remote, killzone guy, and $699 there was actual footage of games, and cows could at least discuss the games (that inevitably flopped) and defend the PS3.

I don't know how in good conscious you watched that and walked away with any more interest in the Xbox brand than you already had.