DF Direct - Xbox Games Showcase Reaction

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They need to delay Halo Infinite then cancel it and let the franchise rest in pieces. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, HALOmij said:

Pretty dumb of them to look so unready.

We don't really even know what Sony is releasing with yet definitively at this point.

They should probably delay both consoles 6 months or so :shrug: 

Uh no, Sony is ready. GT7 is probably a launch window title or even day one. Spider-Man, Ratchet and Horizon 2 are year 1 games. Probably Demons Souls as well. And theres a shit load of third party exclusives sprinkled in between like Ghostwire Tokyo, Death Loop, Little Devil Inside, etc.

Way better first party effort than with the PS4 launch.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

In a patch at some later date post launch date... 

I'm not exactly concerned about it considering the game is going to be a rolling release. Just like Control I enjoyed it immensely without RT, and I'll enjoy it again with it. 

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not exactly concerned about it considering the game is going to be a rolling release. Just like Control I enjoyed it immensely without RT, and I'll enjoy it again with it. 

Remember when your dumbass went on about loading in a PS5 controller demo? :bena:

That next gen pause :aitch:

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd agree with you if PS5 games hadn't shown gameplay with RT like Ratchet and GT7. Also who said the RT patch is coming to XBox and not PC only. Something will need to be cut for RT probably resolution. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

I'd agree with you if PS5 games hadn't shown gameplay with RT like Ratchet and GT7. Also who said the RT patch is coming to XBox and not PC only. Something will need to be cut for RT probably resolution. 

Look at you already trying to spread FUD, get new sensibilities and stop acting like you're talking to people who can't dissect your lunacy. 

What GT7 gameplay? There was no gameplay, there was an engine trailer masquerading as gameplay. The only gameplay anyone saw from them was R&C. In terms of them only updating Infinite with RT for PC, Zzzzzzz..

You're boring. 

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Speaking of the XBox showcase there was no VRS used according to DF in anything... XBox doesn't support VRS and is RDNA1 with RDNA2 features. /retard :laff:

No VRS being used doesn't mean it doesn't exist, they've already confirmed it. Also stop trying to conflate the information now known about the PlayStation 5 as applying to the Series X, you have no basis to think this. 

There's a 36 CU GPU with 448GB/s of bandwidth on RDNA 1.0, there's no 52 CU 560GB/s RDNA 1.0 GPU. You're projecting. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!