• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should have an easy time with this since it’s using last gen tech 

lmfao Gynomite Cuck: That's how the engine works, the game is supposed to look bad.   

Says the one who mains a Switch.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

I started watching the video and he’s just running damage control about the lighting and time of day for the first 5 minutes :D is this Deeno?

to be fair he is not damage controlling, he is explaining why the game looks like shit :D  

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I started watching the video and he’s just running damage control about the lighting and time of day for the first 5 minutes :D is this Deeno?

It's not damage control, I recognized this problem the second I saw the game. It can be corrected, ray tracing can completely eliminate this problem. 

r2REwvb.png

2 minutes ago, lostfool said:

The pop in is really the bad part 

Well apparently that is like a 5 1/2 month old build running on the PC, we'll have to see where things land. 

This trailer here looks better, more up to date and shows different gameplay than what was seen in that video.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not damage control, I recognized this problem the second I saw the game. It can be corrected, ray tracing can completely eliminate this problem. 

r2REwvb.png

Lmao he really does have the same excuses and damage control as you :rawf:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not damage control, it's a fairly obvious conclusion to come to if you know what you're looking at. 

Dusk and dawn lighting conditions are by far the most striking, and visually appealing lighting conditions. The fact that they couldn't make that look good speaks volumes. Theres no damage controlling that.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Dusk and dawn lighting conditions are by far the most striking, and visually appealing lighting conditions. The fact that they couldn't make that look good speaks volumes. Theres no damage controlling that.

In terms of rendering no they're not, late morning and early afternoon are. Like I told those spergs on the other forum these aren't photographs, these are game engines. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

So apparently this doesn't look good because it's the wrong time of day... Man the damage control. 

That's not what's being said, it's how this particular engine and the way it (presently) handles light is interacting with this particular time of day.