Lemmings with multiple Xbox One consoles laying around, sell me one for $100

plus shipping costs, of course.

my brother wants to give his kid his own fortnite/dauntless gaming machine, but I told him that its just not worth it to buy a console at this point.

And, I may not trade in my PS4pro because Gamestop may not exist by that point, or give me a decent trade-in value, so I was just thinking of giving them my PS4pro when I bought a PS5. But he's trying to find something for the kid's birthday next month in August.

Damn, I guess I should've jumped and bought a XBX when they had actually touched $200 at the Micrsoft store, now everything's dried up.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give them your PS4 now Jehurey... it's not like you're using it at all.    

[Microsoft discontinues Xbox1]     Lemmings: Bruh, can't find any around me, demand must be at an all time high! 

I'm just gonna stop this now.   If you have info on the Xbox, PM the OP directly.

I will sell you a One X for $800 CAD.. they are sold out in stores around me and I know a few peeps who were trying to get one and decided to jump in when they saw the Xbox conference..  They are begging me me to buy an one of my Xbox One X's because they can't find any in stores because stop of production and the feverish sales after the MS conference.. I paid $599 for the X plus one used controller I'm selling to these fine people and used it for over a year.   They are willing to pay me $800 CAD used! lmfao I let them buy it of course! :D But yeah just goes to show you the demand for these machines. 

3 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

I will sell you a One X for $800 CAD.. they are sold out in stores around me and I know a few peeps who were trying to get one and decided to jump in when they saw the Xbox conference..  They are begging me me to buy an one of my Xbox One X's because they can't find any in stores because stop of production and the feverish sales after the MS conference.. I paid $599 for the X plus one used controller I'm selling to these fine people and used it for over a year.   They are willing to pay me $800 CAD used! lmfao I let them buy it of course! :D But yeah just goes to show you the demand for these machines. 

can you imagine the level of butthurt for xbox fucking up so bad that you have to fabricate a story like this? :D  the lemshites truly have been owned, they all break and go insane at some point 

3 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

can you imagine the level of butthurt for xbox fucking up so bad that you have to fabricate a story like this? :D  the lemshites truly have been owned, they all break and go insane at some point 

[Microsoft discontinues Xbox1]

Lemmings: Bruh, can't find any around me, demand must be at an all time high! 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, HALOmij said:

Give them your PS4 now Jehurey... it's not like you're using it at all.

I'd ask to buy yours...........but you clearly never owned once since 2014.

Just now, jehurey said:

You'd ask to buy mine... but since you don't use yours... you didn't.  :hehe: 

I still can't get over this... Jehurey wants to buy an Xbox. :lawl:  Bubub his brothers kids friends dog broke his and I want to get him one :tear2: 

:rofl:  

Just now, HALOmij said:

You'd ask to buy mine... but since you don't use yours... you didn't.  :hehe: 

I still can't get over this... Jehurey wants to buy an Xbox. :lawl:  Bubub his brothers kids friends dog broke his and I want to get him one :tear2: 

:rofl:  

[he tries to avoid talking about his ps4 usage, and wants to redirect the coversation back to me]

LOL, you really don't own a PS4 do you..................which explains the port-begging threads.

Explain to me your theory about why I would be wanting an Xbox One for myself? I've already told you that I've done ONE DOLLAH gamepass trial periods on my PC, I played The Outer Worlds entirely on my PC.

y'know, since my PC build already had the equivalent power of an XBX, since that console was about the same as having an RX480, like I said back in 2016.

Why would I be trying to buy an Xbox One for myself?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why would I be trying to buy an Xbox One for myself?

Your whole story sounds fake as fuck. 

Your brother, who you apparently already bought an Xbox for before... wants to give his kid his own Fortnite box and so you're looking for one for him... lmao.  Sounds like BS to me.  

It sounds like you have an Xbox... it broke... and now you want to find a cheap one to replace it.  You're LITERALLY asking for Xboxes specifically... lmao.. that is HILARIOUS in itself.  If you were a good brother you'd advise finding a cheap PS4.. which people are undoubtedly selling in order to get ready for PS5.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'll sell you my One X for $250, it's all in immaculate condition with the box and everything. You know how well I keep my stuff up.

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

Your whole story sounds fake as fuck. 

Your brother, who you apparently already bought an Xbox for before... wants to give his kid his own Fortnite box and so you're looking for one for him... lmao.  Sounds like BS to me.  

It sounds like you have an Xbox... it broke... and now you want to find a cheap one to replace it.  You're LITERALLY asking for Xboxes specifically... lmao.. that is HILARIOUS in itself.  If you were a good brother you'd advise finding a cheap PS4.. which people are undoubtedly selling in order to get ready for PS5.

Nope.........you can look at my Xbox profile, I don't play xbox at all since The outer worlds. Which I played on PC.

And I was even posting screenshots from my PC build, which were in 16:10, by the black bars you see here.

NXgYmwi.png

That's right, I bought my brother an Xbox back in 2016.  He works in Mexico, while his kids are with their mother up here. He also sold his XBox after he got done playing RDR2, so he doesn't have one either or else he would've just given it to his kid.

Are you really desperate?

You sound like you're projecting, because its obvious that you don't have a PS4, and definitely don't play PS4 games.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'll sell you my One X for $250, it's all in immaculate condition with the box and everything. You know how well I keep my stuff up.

That's a legit offer. I'll keep on shopping for a bit to see if anything comes on sale, and if not I'll contact you.

Unless you're referncing the phone that's called the One X, made by LG or something.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope.........you can look at my Xbox profile, I don't play xbox at all since The outer worlds. Which I played on PC.

And I was even posting screenshots from my PC build, which were in 16:10, by the black bars you see here.

NXgYmwi.png

That's right, I bought my brother an Xbox back in 2016.  He works in Mexico, while his kids are with their mother up here. He also sold his XBox after he got done playing RDR2, so he doesn't have one either or else he would've just given it to his kid.

Are you really desperate?

You sound like you're projecting, because its obvious that you don't have a PS4, and definitely don't play PS4 games.

So why aren't you looking for a PS4 for him?  And don't feed me that shit that you can't find a used one :hest: 

You're literally asking for an Xbox console HERE.... you can't make this shit up :rofl: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's a legit offer. I'll keep on shopping for a bit to see if anything comes on sale, and if not I'll contact you.

Unless you're referncing the phone that's called the One X, made by LG or something.

No it's the console lol. The Series X will render it redundant for me so I don't need it.

• Ike★ locked this topic