Hopes for Sony August event?

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

They don’t need to show shit. Sony already won. 

I hope they announce the launch lineup and price. Day one for me if Spiderman and Demon Soul's are launch titles :smoke:

Fuck, I sometimes hate having too many exclusives to play. I envy the lemmings at times :smoke:

Edited by nitric
5 minutes ago, nitric said:

I hope they announce the launch lineup and price. Day one for me if Spiderman and Demon Soul's are launch titles :smoke:

Fuck, I sometimes hate having too many exclusives to play. I envy the lemmings at times :smoke:

I want ratchet. I think it shows off the SSD big time. I would love a $399 price, but they can get away with $499. 

3 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Wonder what it will be like for the cows when they're console is actually weaker than Series X.. How embarrassing for them :woody2:  How did Sony drop the ball? :kaz:

:ben: 

8 hours ago, Vini said:

Syphon

Filter

This shit would be great, not quite MGS1 remake level ‘just take my money’ great but still. 

If they have a solid games showing, a competitive price, announce the launch line-up, show off the interface/operating system and for an extra bonus: show off an all black (or PS1 grey) model for release on launch, I don’t see MS coming back.

Two or three of the above will make it really hard for Xbox.