ReviewTechUSA: Halo Infinite is in more trouble than we first thought.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Im being dumb? you're the one focusing in the one word in the sentence..... what specifically was he talking about at that point in time? :mjpls:

Yea, you are.  And I'm focusing on that word because it's important.... 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits.      

Not many people do these days.

don't worry dyno i got you. Here are the reviews from Sony's biggest studio that you can use against the cows   https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Naughty-Dog-EI_IE134488.11,22.ht

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Yea, you are.  And I'm focusing on that word because it's important.... 

So you admit that one triggered your Lemming DNA to the core. 

what was he specifically talking about at that point? :mjpls:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

what was he specifically talking about at that point? :mjpls:

The graphics......

"I don't know what went wrong... whether it was the team, the art direction, or the hardware"

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

The graphics......

"I don't know what went wrong... whether it was the team, the art direction, or the hardware"

Im asking what was his sentence preceeding that and right after. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

We talkin' 'bout context!? We talkin' 'bout context?

tenor.gif?itemid=15739218

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:cosby2: 

He's summing up his opinion from watching the trailer....

Goes fullscreen and looks right at the camera and says ".... or if it's the hardware..." and gives a stupid ass look... like as if to say "Series X is less powerful than PS5"...

Edited by HALOmij
9 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Goes fullscreen and looks right at the camera and says ".... or if it's the hardware..." and gives a stupid ass look... like as if to say "Series X is less powerful than PS5"...

That's your Lemming persecution complex showing.  This has nothing to do with PS5.

15 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

I didn't watch it but in this sense hardware would be referring to the Xbox dev kit? Especially since it is known/rumored that Xbox dev kit was having issues so they showed footage with a PC representative of XSX instead. I mean come on, you are focusing on that one line. It's not uncommon to find people unimpressed with Halo Infinite's showing and he did give some high praise to other MS games in his other videos.

1 hour ago, Pureis said:

I didn't watch it but in this sense hardware would be referring to the Xbox dev kit? Especially since it is known/rumored that Xbox dev kit was having issues so they showed footage with a PC representative of XSX instead. I mean come on, you are focusing on that one line. It's not uncommon to find people unimpressed with Halo Infinite's showing and he did give some high praise to other MS games in his other videos.

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits. :haloben:

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's your Lemming persecution complex showing.  This has nothing to do with PS5.

Of course it does, he's been sucking the PS5 off left and right. The guy works on mobile games for christ sakes...

:mj:

Are lemmings attacking a game engine engineer that’s giving his analysis and reaction (which 99% of the community reacted similarly)? He gives back to the community with his game engine series and has deviated a little to do some reactions for a change. He can do whatever he wants with his channel, including raping and pillaging lemmings. I’m about to make a few  YouTube accounts and subscribe to him :glad: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course it does, he's been sucking the PS5 off left and right. The guy works on mobile games for christ sakes...

And you’re a cop in some bumfuck town that can’t leave a gaming forum :kaz: Cherno is one of the smartest and talented coder/engineer that gives back to the community. 

45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

lmao... no it's not.  I game on hardware already much faster than a Series X, and in a few months much MUCH faster.. :mj: 

27 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits. :haloben:

He states that it IS running on an Xbox at the beginning of the video... and then posts this comment

lol.png

So add that to the list of shit this guy doesn't know :drake: 

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He literally has a video praising the living hell out of MS flight simulator.   

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuut he is biased :awww:

Halo Finite looks like trash, deal with it :spincool:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He literally has a video praising the living hell out of MS flight simulator.   

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuut he is biased :awww:

Halo Finite looks like trash, deal with it :spincool:

He also thought Flight Sim was running on Xbox......  The guy doesn't even know what he's looking at half the time :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

lmao... no it's not.  I game on hardware already much faster than a Series X, and in a few months much MUCH faster.. :mj: 

Yet you somehow feel his critique of Halo finite somehow means he was trying to imply that PS5 is stronger.... lemming persecution complex :hest:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yet you somehow feel his critique of Halo finite somehow means he was trying to imply that PS5 is stronger.... lemming persecution complex :hest:

Sure... because in the video he compares it to Ratchet and Clank.... and lmao what other reason would he say that for?  If it's an issue with the hardware, he's suggesting that it's perhaps not as powerful as reported...

You're another one who has a Lemij complex... you write everything I say off because you're butthurt about me... despite the fact that I don't even game on Xbox EVER :rofl: